PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping Beauty - Ends 10th February

Conor
29-01-2016, 10:51 AM
http://v6.habbox.com/text/Habboween_green/sleeping+beauty

We all sleep, AND DREAM! So I thought why not make a competition about it? Myself - I forget my dreams but I've heard some wacky dreams from family and friends. One of many that I've been told is when people wake up naked; not knowing where their clothes are and then having to go about daily business whilst being naked.

For this competition, I'd like to know what the weirdest dream you've ever had is, if you can't think of one of your own then feel free to tell me one you've heard someone else say they've had or even make one up,the weirdest dream will win!

Prize: 5 Credits, 2 Raffle Tickets (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=833262) and 15 Rep

Elegance
05-02-2016, 12:38 PM
Bump, new competition! :) x

Alysha
05-02-2016, 12:52 PM
The other day, I had a dream that there was a man standing at the bedroom door and I was trying to scream in my sleep to get Lauren's attention, but I couldn't make any noise. It's not really a weird dream, but I couldn't move and I couldn't make noises, it was horrible

Hannah
05-02-2016, 12:58 PM
I had a dream where I was in some sort of ruined carpark - there was a homeless little girl with some music speakers and equipment and stuff and she was singing. I watched and saw the boys close by playing football who and thought 'they're gonna break it' - but as I went to stop the boys from breaking it they hit a ball at her equipment and ruined it all.

something else happened that I don't quite remember - and then my teeth began crumbling in my mouth and I spat all of my crumbled teeth into my hand.

Julielol
06-02-2016, 05:29 PM
I had a dream where I cloned myself. And I cloned myself too much, I saw in the news that 75% of the world population are Julies

RuthOnToast
06-02-2016, 11:05 PM
I wake up naked more morings and have many weird dreams its hard to pick one. well ill pick this one so I was walking around this
local shopping mall like thingy and then I was trying to get out but the mall had changed and it was now a school...so I remember being really confused (well you would if a shopping mall just changed into a school) so I was scared trying to find my way out but
I was stuck. then I hear these 2 helicopters flying round and then BOOM one explodes and falls out the sky and crashes into the
building and everything is on fire and everyones running around.

Abracadavre
07-02-2016, 12:05 PM
Wierdest dream...
Had a week ago i was watching deadpool in cinema enjoying it (lets hope i didnt foree the future) and the theatre was over run with spider/scorpion/beetle mutant hybrids that couldnt be killed, then deadpool burst out of the screen and started fighting them, then i woke up. and basically sat there saying wtf to myself for a good 10 minutes.
Wierdest i fully remember. but by far not the wierdest overall.

Curlz
07-02-2016, 01:30 PM
I dreamt this when I was in primary school that my teachers trousers fell down and he was wearing rainbow underwear and everyone was shocked and laughed, I was then greeted by a talking dog. I wrote this fully for a story competition in school and I won first place lmao!

Empousa
08-02-2016, 06:50 PM
So, the weirdest (and freakiest) dream I've ever had...

I was walking up the high street with my two friends to college, then one of my friends called Craig stepped out into the road and got run over really badly by a motorcycle driving the wrong way up a one way street. My other friend Daniel ran off to let our tutor know I was running late, and I stayed with Craig until the ambulance came, then I ran to college once I was sure he was safely on the ambulance. Only the view sort of changed and it looked like I was running across a wordsearch puzzle. I finally got to college, where I found I was in a new classroom, and it was an underground bunker with the inside looking like those old Victorian houses... and then I woke up before the weirdness could continue.

MonterrrCookie
08-02-2016, 08:04 PM
I had a dream that I had lost my dog and we went to tell my nan that we lost it. When we walked in she was sitting having tea with the dog and eating cake :?

Angelspy
09-02-2016, 03:40 PM
I had a dream; that I was on a train. And the train began to melt, so I was running up some stairs made of sand, and the sand began to sink .. instead of fallen into a blackness of sand. I feel into a river filled with dummies =/

x-s-x
11-02-2016, 05:49 PM
I dreamt once that me and my 4 cousins were little kids running around a glass table and the guy from scary movie, dressed up, was chasing us with a knife but we were laughing about it lol

thms
11-02-2016, 05:51 PM
i had a recurring nightmare of a spaceship landing on my upstairs hall and ruining my houses ceiling and a big terrifying alien or something came down from it and quacked. then apparently it was taking my father and i walked into my mum and dads room half asleep and was screaming "DON'T GO DAD!" and woke up crying and they were so confused loool

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!