PDA

View Full Version : SURPRISE! - Ends 14th February

Conor
01-02-2016, 08:16 PM
http://v6.habbox.com/text/Colourful/surprise

With this competition ending on Valentines Day, I thought I would do a competition about the big day itself for you lovey dovey kind of people! This competition is about Valentine gifts, chocolates, flowers, weekend away, etc. I've heard that there are couples who don't even celebrate it! I don't get any because no one loves me, but some of you lovely people do!

So, for this competition, I would like to know what is the best and worst Valentine gift you have been given or received. The most adorable/horrible gift will win!

Prize: 5 Credits, 2 Raffle Tickets (http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=833262) and 15 Rep

Elegance
09-02-2016, 07:46 AM
New competition! :) x

Samantha
09-02-2016, 01:54 PM
The best was a necklace given to me by my ex, I don't wear it as I'm scared of breaking it. The worst was a coupon book given to me by my other ex - it was really creepy and had silly ones like "a coupon for a cup of tea" that expired in a couple of months. It's like if you're inviting me over to your house then surely you're going to allow me to have a drink or something to eat, not just because the coupon book dictates you to do so.

Sent from my Xperia M4 Aqua using Tapatalk

Angelspy
09-02-2016, 03:41 PM
The best gift I got was finding out I was pregnant on valentines day last year to my now 3 month old boy .

Worst gift was some cheap flowers the guy got on patrol station and they still had a sticker on It... reduced to 35p..!!!

Cerys
10-02-2016, 11:07 PM
The WORST gift ever was a card (not rlly a gift but oh well) and it was all handmade, and he wrote such a cringy poem in it, with one of the lines being 'whether i live in a house or a terrace, i'll always love you cerys'

i had to act so happy when i got it . . . . i was so embarrassed i wanted to cry

thms
11-02-2016, 05:48 PM
i've only had ONE valentines day spent with someone but we were 11 hahhahha she got a teddy bear holding a love heart with a picture of herself in and lindt chocolates pmsl

Curlz
12-02-2016, 11:50 AM
Best Valentines present I had was flowers and an Xbox Game (dead island) other girls may like teddys and chocolates but that was definitely a way into my heart. - along with a Mcdonalds trip yum! lmao

Alkaz
12-02-2016, 01:24 PM
A shift at work :[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!