PDA

View Full Version : Have you booked a holiday yet?

Bionic...
01-03-2016, 05:56 PM
If so where are you going to ?

I've got two booked, i'm going to a eurocamp in sudsee with a couple of my mates in may then in july i'm going back to Germany but to Lauf for an exchange - hopefully will be fun!

Cerys
01-03-2016, 06:04 PM
Off to Wales in July l o l.

Toulouse with uni to the airbus factory in September which I will be regarding as a holiday ;)

Hopefully off to a European city at somepoint but depends if i can convince some people to come ;/

Samantha
01-03-2016, 06:54 PM
Off to Ingoldmells (near Skegness) at the end of July to August for 2 weeks. We always book it as we come out the previous year, have done all my life pretty much :P. It's a family holiday too.

xxMATTGxx
01-03-2016, 06:56 PM
At this moment in time, I'm off on a family holiday for a week in Croatia in August. Would love to book somewhere else though as well. But it will either be on my own or I will have to force someone to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Off to Wales in July l o l.

Toulouse with uni to the airbus factory in September which I will be regarding as a holiday ;)

Hopefully off to a European city at somepoint but depends if i can convince some people to come ;/

Habbox holiday to a European city? I'm sure I can get it on the books as "business expenses" :P

Alysha
01-03-2016, 07:15 PM
I'm going to Crete with my family in June. First holiday in years so I'm actually excited :)

Kellie
01-03-2016, 08:01 PM
No not yet but I'm planning to go to Disney Land with my mate ha

Nick
01-03-2016, 11:56 PM
nah not yet but might be a 'holiday' to down more south of australia from where i live to see family

Empired
02-03-2016, 06:30 PM
Ye I'm going to Berlin with my mum and cousin wowowowoowow

for someone who isn't all that keen on travelling i'm looking forward to it :)

Bionic...
02-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Ye I'm going to Berlin with my mum and cousin wowowowoowow

for someone who isn't all that keen on travelling i'm looking forward to it :)

Berlin is AMAZING!
Hope you enjoy it =)

nat965
28-01-2017, 08:52 PM
Going to Indonesia at the end of March for my Birthday.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!