PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From Another Planet - Ends 19th March

Conor
07-03-2016, 09:48 PM
http://v6.habbox.com/text/Habboween_purple/greetings+from%20another%20planet

There are lots of rumours going around about what's beyond our eyesight and what we can see through a telescope. These range from the life of aliens on different planets to black holes. Personally, I think it's all a myth because if there was really something out there, I think they would have contacted us already!

So, for this competition, I would like to know if you believe in aliens and other things we can't see but hear stories about and why. May the most interesting response win!

Prize: 5 Credits, 2 Raffle Tickets & 15 Rep

Elegance
14-03-2016, 12:06 AM
New competition!

Curlz
14-03-2016, 05:22 PM
I don't believe in Aliens - however, I believe there are other people like us on another side (somewhere) For instance, if you made a choice in life to accept a job, somewhere else in the other side you didn't take the job and they're living the life you would have had if you didn't accept.

They are you, they look like you (maybe different hair styles or colours) but they are living the different paths you didn't take in life

Snotted
14-03-2016, 05:55 PM
i believe in a world where elegance doesn't threaten us to enter comps.........

CheeSaw
17-03-2016, 09:49 PM
I believe In both. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm a fan and look into this crap. You kinda think to yourself... Where did these stories originate? They've got to have come from somewhere
Someone, No matter how long ago it was, Must have seen something. Either Saw the aircraft or the Life form themselves. As far as people saying they've been abducted by them, Now that's where
I draw the line.
The after life however, I strongly believe in. Again not so much a fan just, I've seen and heard things for myself. At Home or out and about. Unless it happens to you, Anyone has a right to fight and say they
don't believe.

Minion?!
20-03-2016, 12:03 AM
I believe in a world where everybody joins HxHD!! :D

.:Q99:.
20-03-2016, 12:17 AM
I think we all live in a little locker like on men in black and in the locker next door thats were the real party is.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!