PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Hey, Hey!

neonebis
16-03-2016, 10:48 AM
Hey, hey, hey - because good things happen in 3's! :)

I just wanted to quickly say Hey and introduce myself ever so briefly! I've never "left" Habbo, or Habbox officially since I first joined back in 2002, but I have been quite intermittent with my visits, for sure!

I'll be taking a more active role in the community now as I've undertaken the privileged role of Articles Writer here at Habbox! My first post is drafted and ready to go, and it really gives you an introduction to who neonebis/Matt is, how I got involved with Habbo, and where I'm currently at in... life? So I'll share that link here as soon as it's ready for everyone! :D I do hope it's not too dull for you!!

In "real life", I currently work as a Team Leader in live chat support, which sees me working from my office at home which is ideal - though can see me doing more hours than I'd like for sure!! I'm 27 years old, I live in Belfast, Northern Ireland, and I live with my other half, and my dog, Marley - he's a yorkshire terrier cross for all the dog lovers out there! :)

Anyway, I'm going to keep this as brief as I can, so I'll leave it here - I look forward to meeting everyone around the forums/Habbo/Habbox :) :)

- Matt

Lucy
16-03-2016, 01:01 PM
Welcome Back, it's funny how many people are still around from way-back when.

neonebis
16-03-2016, 01:39 PM
Welcome Back, it's funny how many people are still around from way-back when.

Definitely I don't think I realised quite how many there actually were!!! It's definitely nice to see!

despect
16-03-2016, 02:08 PM
Hiiii nice to see some oldies still popping on! Nice to meet you :D

neonebis
16-03-2016, 02:35 PM
Hiiii nice to see some oldies still popping on! Nice to meet you :D

Hi despect waves nice to meet you too!! :) :)

Chris
16-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Welcome back, good luck with your trial :)

Martin
16-03-2016, 03:21 PM
I'm 27 years old

Finally someone older than me! *dances* :dance::dance:

Welcome back to the forum/site Matt! :D You've been a pleasure to talk to so far and I'm excited about what you can bring to the articles department! :D

Just so everyone knows, Matt's article will be going live at 8pm tonight (I have a fancy scheduler now with V7, we're not poor like before ;l) so be sure to look out for it on habbox.com (http://www.habbox.com)!! and leave your comments! :D

neonebis
16-03-2016, 06:20 PM
Welcome back, good luck with your trial :)

Ah that's very kind of you to say so! Thanks Chris. I hope the first article tickles your fancy but I've quite an array of topics to share, so if this article isn't "your thing" hopefully you'll find another one just right! Very Goldilocks-esque haha!

Finally someone older than me! *dances* :dance::dance:

Welcome back to the forum/site Matt! :D You've been a pleasure to talk to so far and I'm excited about what you can bring to the articles department! :D

Just so everyone knows, Matt's article will be going live at 8pm tonight (I have a fancy scheduler now with V7, we're not poor like before ;l) so be sure to look out for it on habbox.com (http://www.habbox.com)!! and leave your comments! :D

Thank you, the feeling is mutual and thank you for making me feel even OLDER than I already do! haha! Just kiddin'!!

neonebis
16-03-2016, 08:15 PM
Pleased to say you can now read the article here!

Happy Reading!!!http://habbox.com/all-articles/habbo/habbo-history/me-myself-and-habbo

Shockwave.2CC
17-03-2016, 01:26 AM
Hello and welcome back to the forum

_spirit
17-03-2016, 06:27 AM
Welcome back :)

neonebis
17-03-2016, 09:14 AM
Hello and welcome back to the forum

Thanks Shockwave! :D :D

Welcome back :)

Thanks Cameron :D :D

Kronics
17-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Hey Matt, welcome back to the forum! I am also Matt, good luck with your trial! :D

Bionic...
17-03-2016, 09:00 PM
welcome welcome welcome

( good things come in 3s right :) )

xxMATTGxx
17-03-2016, 09:30 PM
Another Matt to add on to the list of many other Matts around here ;)

But welcome to Habbox and hope you stick around for a while! :D

Expling
17-03-2016, 10:13 PM
Hey!!

I've read a few of your articles, you're a good writer! Welcome back to Habbox :D Perhaps I'll see you in content design some day ;)

neonebis
18-03-2016, 11:48 AM
Hey Matt, welcome back to the forum! I am also Matt, good luck with your trial! :D

Hey Matt!! Nice to meet you, thanks for the warm greeting!!

welcome welcome welcome

( good things come in 3s right :) )

Absolutely! Absolutely! Absolutely!

Another Matt to add on to the list of many other Matts around here ;)

But welcome to Habbox and hope you stick around for a while! :D

Haha for a while? Me too!! Matthew means Gift From God, so must be why there is so many of us?

Hey!!

I've read a few of your articles, you're a good writer! Welcome back to Habbox :D Perhaps I'll see you in content design some day ;)

Ah that's very kind of you! I'm still finding my feet! :) :)

Cody
18-03-2016, 08:47 PM
Welcome back to the forum :)

Matt
19-03-2016, 02:50 AM
Welcome Back :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!