PDA

View Full Version : college/alevels/apprenticeship

Gina
16-03-2016, 05:59 PM
what did you do?
what course/a levels did you choose? how did it go?
do you regret what you chose to do? are you glad?
if you didnt do any do you wish u had?
if you're not 16 yet then what do u think you're gonna want to do when you get the choice?

Elegance
16-03-2016, 06:17 PM
i'm currently studying a level french, media and art, i definitely don't regret my choices but i do wish i had been able to take 4 subjects like some colleges and do sociology, philosophy or english lit along the side of my current options. they're going fine so far and i've been predicted 3 great grades so hopefully i won't end up regretting them in future!

RuthOnToast
16-03-2016, 06:29 PM
I do a level biology and geology and btec science. Their going alright and their almost over however i do hate the btec science and my btec science teacher is always giving me grief. I kinda regret them now kinda don't. I was told by school not to do a levels as they are too hard so I told them to fk off and here i am near the end. I planned on going to uni to do biomedical science but i had a change of mind and now want to do aircraft engineering so clearly biology and geology aint gonna help with that but ive enjoyed the subjects anyway and the week trip to devon where almost fell of cliff....

dbgtz
16-03-2016, 06:41 PM
I did maths, politics and law for a levels. If I could go back, I would probably have done physics instead of either law or politics.

Chris
16-03-2016, 06:58 PM
I did ICT at my local college for a good few years and came out with Distinction x3. No regrets at all, it helped me decide what I wanted to do and I'm now at university about to begin my placement in just a few months time.

Gina
16-03-2016, 07:55 PM
am doing my a levels
maths bio psych and art
i want to say that i regret it but i don't really
i'll regret not working hard enough to pass them
i think if i fail them this year i'm gonna retake the AS year at a diff college and make sure i work a lot harder for them lmfao but hopefullllly it wont come to that
def best option for me tho cos i have no idea what i wnna do with my life so i have more options than being narrowed down to specific subject

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!