PDA

View Full Version : [Easter] Who Is The Easter Bunny? - Ends 30th March

!:random!:!
25-03-2016, 10:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/u3N56Kw.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/dLQYCXS.jpg
As a young girl, my mum used to tell me all about Mr. Easter Bunny and how he delivers Easter eggs to every shop and how when my family bought the eggs, the money they would spend would go back to the Easter Bunny to help him make Easter eggs for the next year. They also told me that if I were a good girl, the Easter Bunny would bring me a 'special' chocolate egg and some money. However, when I asked my friend what her parents told her, her story was completely different from mine.

So for this competition I'd love to know what your parents told you about the Easter bunny/who you thought (s)he was.

Prize: 1 Week VIP, 2 Raffle Tickets, 15 Rep & 20 Easter Eggs
Each person who enters will also receive 1 Easter Egg!

Elegance
29-03-2016, 11:13 PM
New competition, how eggciting!

David
29-03-2016, 11:40 PM
it was vince mcmahon all along (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kujo7V9m0gk)

Lill-MeeDK
29-03-2016, 11:48 PM
Mine is like yours Becky, but the money you got if you were a nice girl :)

All the love. K

FlyingJesus
30-03-2016, 12:04 AM
We didn't get a story :( I'm guessing because my mum's a Christian and didn't want to invent something that takes away from the actual message of the holiday, but hey as a kid you don't really ask for a huge backstory - when your parents tell you that a giant rabbit is going to give you chocolate, you're just happy that there's chocolate

LUCPIX
30-03-2016, 01:16 AM
My parents explained us about the Easter Bunny in a funny and creative way: He's different from the ordinary bunnies because he can hatch edible and sweet eggs and he gives it, home by home, to every single good-hearted people! In other words, according to them, he's almost the animal version of Santa Claus lmao

Martin
30-03-2016, 03:22 AM
This competition is unfair on us old people who have to think back centuries to our childhoods omg!

I don't recall their being a significant story other than the Easter bunny coming into the garden and hiding eggs each year ready for our egg hunt! I do remember purposely staying up and peeking through the window to see if I could catch a glimpse of the guy in action but alas I would always fall asleep before long! :P

I MISS THE EASTER BUNNY :'( RIP to him and Santa and Mrs Tooth Fairy

RuthOnToast
30-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Feel left out now my parents never said anything about the easter bunny not that i remember anyway think she liked to remind me that she bought the eggs so i should share them with her.

LovelyRainbow
30-03-2016, 11:45 AM
Just the typical story about a bunny delivering eggs to each house or garden! We don't (and didn't) have a garden, so every year easter morning there was (and still is ❤️:D) a lovely easter paper shell egg thingy (??) filled with chocolate eggs and sugar eggs inside! It was so exciting and magical, it was a lovely jubbly bubbly moment. And then sometimes when we were at my grandma's, we would be outside in her garden to find eggs (painted on), and the colour would stick to the hands. :D

cheesycrisp1
30-03-2016, 06:36 PM
i got told that the easter bunny comes through the window and delievers them next too our bed
so each morning we use to wake up to eggs beside our beds we use to run downstairs and shout the easter bunny came!!

Mrs_Plant
30-03-2016, 07:28 PM
Sadly we didnt have a back story, just got given the chocolate.

What we are doing for Archie, Is there is a magic bunny who loves to celebrate this day. He sends makes all of his chocolate specially for each child. he has to draw/write a card to send to the bunny so he knows he wants his selection bag. the selection bag involves card, toys, CHOCOLATE! Woo :) super cute and super fun!

Empousa
30-03-2016, 10:58 PM
I WAS THE EASTER BUNNY!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!