PDA

View Full Version : [Question] who makes notifications

scottish
29-03-2016, 06:53 PM
non dismiss-able?

Thread moved by Chris (Forum Moderator): From "Habbox Feedback", as it is better suited here.

Samantha
29-03-2016, 06:58 PM
A few people came up to me saying that they didn't know quick quizzes were available as they weren't showing up for them (I realised this as it wasn't showing up for me, but was fine on Forum God and believed I was the only one having the problem). Therefore I've made them non dismissable for the time being as it's only a short amount of time, and I would rather have it visible to everyone rather than just a select few as it isn't fair on them if they can't see it!

David
29-03-2016, 06:59 PM
A few people came up to me saying that they didn't know quick quizzes were available as they weren't showing up for them (I realised this as it wasn't showing up for me, but was fine on Forum God and believed I was the only one having the problem). Therefore I've made them non dismissable for the time being as it's only a short amount of time, and I would rather have it visible to everyone rather than just a select few as it isn't fair on them if they can't see it!

are you editing previous notices or creating new ones

editing notices doesn't re-enable them for people who have closed them off

- - - Updated - - -

can you also remove the agony aunt notice from guests, the only notice they need is the welcome one

Samantha
29-03-2016, 07:04 PM
are you editing previous notices or creating new ones

editing notices doesn't re-enable them for people who have closed them off

Editing previous ones as it says 'change when necessary'. Although previously I've managed to get them back when I've dismissed them before (hence I didn't make a new one). I've made a new one now, tell me if you still can't dismiss it!

David
29-03-2016, 07:24 PM
Editing previous ones as it says 'change when necessary'. Although previously I've managed to get them back when I've dismissed them before (hence I didn't make a new one). I've made a new one now, tell me if you still can't dismiss it!

man, set it to registered members only

http://i.imgur.com/vyUAdf6.png

Samantha
29-03-2016, 07:27 PM
man, set it to registered members only

http://i.imgur.com/vyUAdf6.png

Done, thank you :P.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!