PDA

View Full Version : Roll out the red carpet...

Mowgli
18-04-2016, 03:04 PM
Howdy y'all.

I really like the word y'all, I'm not sure why, it's a very American thing and not British, we should adopt it. We adopt everything else American, so why the hell not y'all?

Anyway, I digress. I'm back. Yes, you have no idea who I am. I would prefer to keep it that way because I believe in fresh starts and I made a lasting impact when I went out in flames almost six years ago. Thankfully I was not put on the autoban list, which is why I'm back today for a fresh start.

http://eaglecrestresort.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/EagleCrest_713-348.jpg

So a little about me without saying who I am. I originally joined in 2007 (I think, I don't know it's so long ago). I then left in 2010 because I was extremely rude and just a horrible person. Apparently what I did was borderline illegal (I'm not sure I'd agree, but I would agree that it was wrong and for that I apologise to anyone I hurt). I'm now a journalist living in the UK and get the opportunity to travel the world to many cool different events, how life has changed?

Back in 2010 I thought I was funny and clever, I still do, but I can now do so in a joking way - rather than an arrogant and horrid way.

So here I am. I was a well known member back in the day, or at least that's what I'm led to believe, so I thought it was my duty to come back and see my people. (I'm obviously kidding, I just enjoyed the connections that I made here and would love to reconnect and discuss things with you).

My life has changed since I was last here and no doubt many of you guys have also had your lives changed. Six years is a long time and I'm hoping to hear the many stories that you guys have to share. We can sit around a virtual campfire (Google'd that term and did not expect this to be a thing http://www.virtualcampfire.co.uk/) and share stories and catch up. I would like that, hopefully you will too. What do you say?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iz7wtTO7roQ

So yes, I often enjoy babbling. I would say it's a side effect of working in journalism, where everything you do has to be correct and tight. tehe tight. Okay, so I'm still a little young at heart, even if I'm practically ancient now.

But yes, I'm getting off track. Hello everyone! It's nice to meet you.

GoldenMerc
18-04-2016, 03:06 PM
Hmm welcome, I'm trying to work out if I know you or not :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowgli
18-04-2016, 03:07 PM
Hmm welcome, I'm trying to work out if I know you or not :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, I wouldn't even be able to say. Your username sounds vaguely familiar - but wouldn't be able to say with 100% certainty.

Absently
18-04-2016, 03:10 PM
Welcome back to the forum :)

Mowgli
18-04-2016, 03:12 PM

Thanks Absently! Appreciate the welcome.

Cerys
18-04-2016, 03:12 PM
Welcome back!! It's always fab to see old members return

Mowgli
18-04-2016, 03:14 PM
Welcome back!! It's always fab to see old members return

Thanks Cerys! I think I left before you joined so never had the chance to say hi. So hi!

lawrawrrr
18-04-2016, 03:32 PM
Hello! Welcome back to the forum :) You must have left around the time I became active (end of 2016) but yeah! HI!

Expling
18-04-2016, 03:33 PM
ooh
welcome to the forum!! x

Mowgli
18-04-2016, 03:42 PM
Hello! Welcome back to the forum :) You must have left around the time I became active (end of 2016) but yeah! HI!

End of 2016!? Are you a time traveller :o But seriously, thank you!

ooh
welcome to the forum!! x

Muchas gracias x

xxMATTGxx
18-04-2016, 03:43 PM
Welcome back you troublemaker! :P

Mowgli
18-04-2016, 03:44 PM
Welcome back you troublemaker! :P

See not everyday the co-owner welcomes you back... goes to show the impact I made ;)

FlyingJesus
18-04-2016, 03:51 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=668587&p=6756912#post6756912

YOUNG MAN I don't remember the whole story but didn't you claim to be some millionaire fortune kid wow was it that long ago

buttons
18-04-2016, 03:53 PM
is that Marriott? a forgotten about catfish!!

Chris
18-04-2016, 03:55 PM
Welcome back to the forum! :D

FlyingJesus
18-04-2016, 03:55 PM
A blast from the past, yet another of your lovers turned foul Jennifer

buttons
18-04-2016, 04:11 PM
since when was he my lover wtf

Gina
18-04-2016, 04:15 PM
I remember marriott altho dunno if you remember me
welcome back anywaysss

Mowgli
18-04-2016, 04:33 PM
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=668587&p=6756912#post6756912

YOUNG MAN I don't remember the whole story but didn't you claim to be some millionaire fortune kid wow was it that long ago

Oh god that person seems horrible! You must be mistaking me for him because of the Marriott image, I only meant that in reference that I get to travel the world as part of my job :rolleyes:

is that Marriott? a forgotten about catfish!!

CATFISH?! CATFISH?! I have never lured anyone into a van, nor owned a van at all. Also Marriott? >.<

Welcome back to the forum! :D

Thanks Christopher!

since when was he my lover wtf

Yeah that sounds odd. :S Definitely not an accusation that Jesus should be making... wait until you tell his father.

I remember marriott altho dunno if you remember me
welcome back anywaysss

I don't really remember that many people from their username (so many have changed) sorry!

lawrawrrr
18-04-2016, 04:55 PM
End of 2016!? Are you a time traveller :o But seriously, thank you!

Muchas gracias x
2010, my brain is NOT working today LMAO

Mowgli
18-04-2016, 05:11 PM
2010, my brain is NOT working today LMAO

Haha don't worry I guessed!

LUCPIX
18-04-2016, 05:13 PM
I wonder if the springtime makes old people rejoin the forums! I don't know you, you don't know me, but have a good time here again! The trek's always good when you're facing the unknown

Mowgli
18-04-2016, 05:15 PM
I wonder if the springtime makes old people rejoin the forums! I don't know you, you don't know me, but have a good time here again! The trek's always good when you're facing the unknown

Than Lucpix, hope everything is well in Brazil at the moment. News about el presidente isn't the best! But thanks for the welcome back!

LUCPIX
18-04-2016, 05:37 PM
Than Lucpix, hope everything is well in Brazil at the moment. News about el presidente isn't the best! But thanks for the welcome back!

Even if I wanted try to pretend I'm not Brazillian my Habbo's tan and the occasional embarrassing typos reveals the hoax :rolleyes:
Well, so everybody knows about the impeachment right now? oh my, yeah, we're kinda revolted! Btw, the impeachment is still being analyzed and we have to find some proof the the president is making an actual bad thing, which I surely think she does

and hey: El president is Spanish! lmao The correct is A presidente. Also the old fashioned way: A presidenta, ew XD

Samantha
18-04-2016, 11:44 PM
Aww welcome back, if you are who you say you are not, we used to be pretty good friends :P.

Cody
19-04-2016, 07:01 AM

Mowgli
19-04-2016, 08:12 AM
Aww welcome back, if you are who you say you are not, we used to be pretty good friends :P.

I thought you were the same Sam ;) Congrats on the Forum manager role! Even if you wouldn't give me a name change >.<

Thanks Cody! :)

Even if I wanted try to pretend I'm not Brazillian my Habbo's tan and the occasional embarrassing typos reveals the hoax :rolleyes:
Well, so everybody knows about the impeachment right now? oh my, yeah, we're kinda revolted! Btw, the impeachment is still being analyzed and we have to find some proof the the president is making an actual bad thing, which I surely think she does

and hey: El president is Spanish! lmao The correct is A presidente. Also the old fashioned way: A presidenta, ew XD

Ah I don't speak Portuguese only Spanish and French, which is why El Presidente is all that I knew! But yes everyone has heard about the impeachment, it's made global news! Just what you want ahead of the Rio Olympics eh?

Lucy
19-04-2016, 09:58 AM
Welcome back to the forum! :)

Mowgli
19-04-2016, 11:01 AM
Welcome back to the forum! :)

Appreciate the welcome Flairr. :)

Martin
19-04-2016, 02:38 PM
:O Omg is this really Jordan?!

Welcome back! :D

Mowgli
19-04-2016, 02:39 PM
:O Omg is this really Jordan?!

Welcome back! :D

My name is Jordan, yup. Thanks Martin<3

Matt
20-04-2016, 01:57 AM
Welcome back :)

Shockwave.2CC
20-04-2016, 09:32 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!