PDA

View Full Version : how far in advance do you begin revising for exams??

Elegance
19-04-2016, 09:58 PM
taking a break from last minute cramming to post threads lol :):):) title says it all rly! i've got my first exam on friday which is a french oral exam and i've done 3 actual mocks since thursday and i have another tomorrow and still i've only managed to prepare myself for half of the content cries

i start doing revision about 2 months prior to my first exam but i start off with like 1 hr a day and then in the week before i begin cramming and work myself to death :( i regret everything

wbu

scottish
19-04-2016, 10:18 PM
At uni the day before sometimes two days.

At school none

Gina
19-04-2016, 11:34 PM
like a day before usually lmfao thats what i did for all my mocks
did all my art the night before coursework deadline 2 rip so stayed up all night
im hoping 2 do my art like 3 days before the exam (the exam is tuesday 3rd so ill do it 30th/1st) then rest of my exams id like 2 say ill start revising as soon as my art is over
but probably the day before maybe 2 days before if im feeling productive
literally cant revise at all so im going to fail biology SO badly maybe psych too

Matt
20-04-2016, 11:29 AM
Before exam periods start each semester we are given 2 weeks of no classes - I start revising in those 2 weeks and prioritize which ones I need to spend most time on.

!:random!:!
20-04-2016, 12:15 PM
Ill be totally honest the only revision I do is in class oother than that never.

Absently
20-04-2016, 12:45 PM
usually i begin like a week and a half before. ive got an exam coming up like each week so it's gonna suck :(

Chris
20-04-2016, 02:29 PM
I didn't revise for my exams :(

Martin
20-04-2016, 02:42 PM
In the past it's always been a brief bit of revision the night before. At Uni I have 5 exams coming up next month so I'm thinking maybe I should start a little earlier! :P

Cerys
20-04-2016, 03:35 PM
At GCSE and Alevel it was always just a night before job then cramming everything in on the morning of the exam :P

Now that I'm doing uni exams I said I'd start revising a long time beforehand but on the exam I had this year I completely forgot I had it hehe..so only did revision on the form of panicking looking at notes just before the exam
I came out really well tho SUPER LUCKY but next time I have an exam im definitely gonna remember it and revise

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!