PDA

View Full Version : Do you like your current job?

Chris
20-04-2016, 09:34 PM
Do you like your current job? If yes what do you like about it? If no what don't you like and what would you rather do?

Zak
21-04-2016, 08:27 AM
I like my job. It's the freedom to develop without many restrictions. I find it mentally tiring though, nothing I like doing more than going home and chiseling a wall down or chopping some wood etc (something you don't have to think about).

Matt
21-04-2016, 09:47 AM
Yeah I like my job. It's pretty easy once you know what you're doing and the pay is really good considering I'm a student. For a casual position I also get quite a few hours.

Lucy
22-04-2016, 12:07 PM
I am very happy with my current job, the atmosphere in the office is great! However I am also trying to start my own business which has its challenges.

Cerys
22-04-2016, 12:16 PM
I'm currently unemployed wah, but I've had three jobs in the past so I'll just say my most recent hehe

I enjoyed it in the sense that I could hide in the warehouse etc and the people weren't too bad, but it just got soooo boriiing cos they expected you to always be tidying and putting the clothes in size order but tbh how can i put them in size order for my whole shift when I did it when I came in >;l
So it was just walking around for ages pretending to be doing something which was beyond dull

Inseriousity.
23-04-2016, 03:01 PM
Yeah I love it. Intellectually stimulating and great banter with the team :)

Shockwave.2CC
23-04-2016, 11:32 PM
Yes i do tbh

FREE movies!!

Meanies
24-04-2016, 12:36 AM
I do enjoy my job yes. It may only be retail but not your typical store, we don't really know what is coming in on each delivery and sell everything from cleaning liquids and watering cans to hammers and heaps of wood. You never know what you're going to be doing each day, especially myself compared to the rest of the staff. Some days might be dull and boring putting out stock all day long, others are making new displays, but on top of all that I am the all round handyman designing promotional signs, painting tired areas, building display stands, god knows what. Plus we all (well, most of us) have a great bond and get along great so the whole day is pretty much laughed away. They also like giving me pay rises which can't be complained about hehe

Oleh
24-04-2016, 12:57 PM
I love my current job. No two days are the same, and it's simple enough that it isn't brain wrenching. Some aspects sound boring, considering I'm a Security Agent at an Airport, but it really is intriguing.

Prosiary
24-04-2016, 07:47 PM
I really like it, I like the food I make and that I'm on different sections of the kitchen regularly, only joined the job two weeks ago but i'm finding it good.

someboyrafa
26-04-2016, 12:16 PM
I really like it, I like the food I make and that I'm on different sections of the kitchen regularly, only joined the job two weeks ago but i'm finding it good.

eh you wok as a chef? you should of said!

Katy
26-04-2016, 08:42 PM
I'm on different sections of the kitchen regularly

only done two shifts lad how many sections you been doing

I love my job most of the time.

lawrawrrr
26-04-2016, 09:26 PM
I'm only just starting out at my new job but I absolutely love the work :D it's so cool, incorporates all of my skills and talents :)

Prosiary
26-04-2016, 11:46 PM
only done two shifts lad how many sections you been doing

I love my job most of the time.

desserts, carvery, carvery veg, etc etc

RyRy
26-04-2016, 11:49 PM
Love my job, but I think it'd be horrible if not for the people I work with. I'm learning more in my job than I did in 4-5 years of university though, really is good for that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!