PDA

View Full Version : New To Habbox :) ..but kind of not.

Dorroyd
17-06-2016, 05:00 AM
Hey guys!

So I've come back to the wonderful world of Habbo (there is no escape...) and after meeting a few habbo's have decided to stick around and join the community here.

I also managed to find my habbox account that was made years ago (hence the join date).

So I'll usually be online in the evenings UK time and well into the night when I'm not working the next day and have nothing better to do. Looking to meet new habbo's so drop me a message on here and be my friend!

My Habbo name is Chuny.

And finally I'd like to get rid of this god awful forum username so can anyone help me out with getting a habbox username changed?

I look forward to speaking to you all :)

Matt
17-06-2016, 08:07 AM
Hey guys!

So I've come back to the wonderful world of Habbo (there is no escape...) and after meeting a few habbo's have decided to stick around and join the community here.

I also managed to find my habbox account that was made years ago (hence the join date).

So I'll usually be online in the evenings UK time and well into the night when I'm not working the next day and have nothing better to do. Looking to meet new habbo's so drop me a message on here and be my friend!

My Habbo name is Chuny.

And finally I'd like to get rid of this god awful forum username so can anyone help me out with getting a habbox username changed?

I look forward to speaking to you all :)

Welcome back :)

If you want your Forum username changing to match your habbo name you need to send a Friend Request on Habbo to the Forum Manager, Samanfa. Then just PM her telling her your habbo name.

You can also buy a name change with tokens and that costs 1500. You can then change it to whatever you want (providing it's not taken) and can earn tokens by posting around the forum.

Or you can buy VIP and change it. You can find more info here. (https://www.habboxforum.com/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item1#faq_new_faq_itemnamechan ge)

Hope that helps :)

lawrawrrr
17-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Welcome to the forum Dorroyd;!! I did the same, joined about a year and a half after making my first account haha!

Samanfa is currently away so if you would like your name changed to your Habbo name then you can PM me instead of her, but otherwise Matt is completely right :)

Hope you like it here!!

Brad
17-06-2016, 10:52 AM
Welcome (back) to the forum!
I hope you enjoy your stay this time and that you'll be sticking around more. :)
Look forward to seeing you at events!

cameron446:
17-06-2016, 12:36 PM
Welcome back :)

Absently
17-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Welcome back to the forum! You have a funky habbo username :P hopefully shall see you about Habbox :D

Chris
17-06-2016, 10:38 PM
Hello! Welcome back :)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

LUCPIX
18-06-2016, 01:17 AM
Nice to meet ya mr dorroyd
I hope you are here to stay
There's so little to see and so much time........ fjrsofsofnsrofn

Lucy
18-06-2016, 11:29 PM
Welcome back, hope to see you stick around the forum! :)

Samantha
19-06-2016, 01:36 PM
Welcome back to the forum :D.

Kelly
21-06-2016, 05:08 PM
Welcome Back!

My Habbo usernames are Kelly and AlCalderon <3 I'll be your friend!

Plucked
22-06-2016, 01:05 PM
Welcome back!

MastaEvoD
30-06-2016, 05:30 AM
Ay yo!
Welcome back, its a good feeling init!

Zak
05-07-2016, 07:46 AM
Welcome back to the forum Chuny :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!