PDA

View Full Version : Ghosts - Ends 31st July

Cow
14-07-2016, 09:27 PM
http://i.imgur.com/ae92Lwe.gif

I recently went to watch Ghostbusters, in cinemas and I was glad to see the movie make a return. Within this movie, it included a classic charatcer - Slimer, who is one of my all-time favorite characters in any movie. However, I felt like the ghosts within the movie where not very creative.

Therefore, for this competition I want you to design a new ghost by describing or drawing what it looks like, include a name. The most creative looking ghost will win.

Prize: 10 Credits, 2 Raffle Tickets + 15 Rep

Elegance
23-07-2016, 09:11 PM
bump x

JeffDunham-1
25-07-2016, 08:57 PM
My ghost:
A little girl in a white dress covered in blood and mud. Shoulder length hair, blonde as it fly's with a slight breeze in the wind. Blue eyes which haunt your soul and eats away at your humanity and well being. Her smile evil and sadistic as she enters each room.
I call my creation Bella

XxKay-PurplexX
29-07-2016, 04:56 AM
My Ghost would appear a unicorn. The unicorn ghost would have rainbow fur and the most beautiful eyes you could imagine. It would trick little girls
into thinking they could have a "playdate" and instead stabbing them with its horn but the little girls would have no evidence of being stabbed only
the pain of it that lasts forever. The stabbing would also take away their ability to see color. The girls would be considered crazy and put in a mental
home where the unicorn ghost would come back to eat their souls when the time is right. The ghost is called eenhoorn lego_:@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!