PDA

View Full Version : ★ ★ ★ Happy Hour BONUS weekend! ★ ★ ★

lawrawrrr
21-07-2016, 09:37 PM
★ ★ ★ HAPPY HOUR ★ ★ ★

Hey everyone!

To celebrate the DEMISE of Samanfa; (hahahahahaahhaha totes kidding babe) we're gonna be hosting a special happy hour this weekend!

On Friday, Saturday AND Sunday, between 8 and 10pm, we'll be having a little happy hour!

Not only will tokens be doubled for those two hours on every day, meaning you can earn extra points to spend in the shop, but the top posters and thread creators will also win some extra prizes!

You will also be entitled to any prizes from the weekly posting competitions too, of course!

Top Poster Competition (all weekend long!)

1st place - 3 raffle tickets, 2 weeks icon of your choice and 100 reputation points
2nd place - 2 raffle tickets, 1 week icon of your choice and 50 reputation points
3rd place - 1 raffle ticket and 25 reputation points

NOTE: to qualify for a top prize, each individual must have made over 50 posts.

Top Thread Creator Competition (all weekend long!)

1st place - 5 raffle tickets, 2 weeks icon of your choice and 100 reputation points
2nd place - 3 raffle tickets, 1 week icon of your choice and 50 reputation points
3rd place - 2 raffle ticket and 25 reputation points

NOTE: to qualify for a top prize, each individual must have made over 10 threads.

lawrawrrr
22-07-2016, 08:30 PM
The first happy hour is a bit delayed because of personal reasons but is now live. As I am delayed it will run until midnight tonight! You can get double tokens - 10 tokens for each post and 20 for each thread!

Happy posting!!

lawrawrrr
22-07-2016, 08:38 PM
I'm going to top up the credit shop tomorrow on the forum so you'll be able to spend your tokens on credits too!!

lawrawrrr
22-07-2016, 08:44 PM
I've also been bribed to re-release some VIP shades so we'll have some classic favourites returning to the shop for a LIMITED TIME ONLY!

Let me know which colours you'd like to see return!

lawrawrrr
23-07-2016, 08:08 PM
Happy hour has now begun and will run until 11pm tonight! Get double tokens!

I'll be posting details of the VIPs that will be released in the shop tomorrow but they will include such favourites as Tardis Blue as Rachel; loves it so much!!

HAppy posting :)

lawrawrrr
24-07-2016, 07:30 PM
Happy hour is now live! Will run until 10:30pm.

(I knew I'd never be able to remember to host them on time, I even set an alarm and left my phone in the other room)

lawrawrrr
24-07-2016, 07:33 PM
BTW: The shop is a bit broken which is why it hasn't been updated today! Once Tom; has fixed it I'll upload the new items for sale :)

lawrawrrr
28-07-2016, 10:41 PM
OK HI EVERYONE! The results are IN!

@Martin (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=55726); is our top poster and bags 3 raffle tickets, 2 weeks icon of your choice and 100 reputation points, and @scottish (https://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=53890); won the thread creating competition and has bagged: 5 raffle tickets, 2 weeks icon of your choice and 100 reputation points!

Let me know what icons you want and I'll add them as soon as possible!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!