PDA

View Full Version : Your next ideal holiday

thatc00lgirl
07-10-2016, 05:00 PM
Which country have you not visited that you'd like to go on your next trip?
Do you have friends in that country?
What do you want to do there the most?

I'm thinking the UK :D
Yeah i do! A few actually, plus my cousin & his wife & some of you guys! :D
I think i want to see the Royal Family in real life, the only physical thing i have of them are their
faces printed on these collectible stamps in celebration of The Queen's 90th Birthday :D

Where do you guys want to visit?

Empired
07-10-2016, 06:32 PM
Been really wanting to go to the US recently and do some of the touristy stuff and we have family friends in Washington so we could visit them as well. We were gonna go this year but then we encountered a problem that meant we no longer had the money :( I'll make it there one day though!

x-s-x
07-10-2016, 06:38 PM
I really want to go to the US too as I've never been before. I haven't been abroad for over 5 years :(
I really want to try the food and buy all the makeup you can't get over here :P

Absently
07-10-2016, 07:56 PM
Next ideal will be Paris for a weekend!! I want to do all the typical sight seeing there and want to goto Disney!! Hopefully will end up going on November for my anniversary with my partner as it's relatively cheap!

Expling
07-10-2016, 08:04 PM
I only ever go to Albania but I'd really really really love to go to Australia to experience things there, meet my boyfriend jai and also see some family which live over there!!

dbgtz
08-10-2016, 01:29 PM
I'd quite like to go to most places to be quite honest. The next likely place is the USA courtesy of my parents which will either be next year or the one after, but fingers crossed I manage to move abroad to work for a bit (but a tad unlikely lmao). Slim chance I will go to Japan with some uni friends in a few years, but I definitely want to go there at some point just to see how weird it is.

thatc00lgirl
08-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Been really wanting to go to the US recently and do some of the touristy stuff and we have family friends in Washington so we could visit them as well. We were gonna go this year but then we encountered a problem that meant we no longer had the money :( I'll make it there one day though!

You'll make it one day! Never give up! #PempiredWords :D

Kasabian
08-10-2016, 04:11 PM
Canada & New zealand. I have friends in both, so would love to head over for a week or so. Family and friends in Australia so that, too.

I also want to travel all of Scandinavia.

Inseriousity.
08-10-2016, 04:46 PM
florida just for disney and universal and ofc wizarding world of harry potter! although not right now with the hurricane haha.

your comments about the royal family reminds me of rosy who seemed to think that meeting the royal family is really easy. They just walk round london like regular people and people can go up to them and take selfies. your chances of meeting them are incredibly slim but good luck :D

xxMATTGxx
08-10-2016, 09:48 PM
Number of places such as New York, Iceland, Copenhagen, Amsterdam. Most if not any European country as well. Would love to go to the Caribbean or the Maldives as well. To be honest, any where in the world that is not some sort of country like Iraq and involves air travel I would happily visit.

I just need to find someone or a group of people to go travelling with :(

Samantha
08-10-2016, 11:22 PM
I've never been abroad, only been out of England to go to Scotland in September last year. However, places like France, USA, Canada and Australia interest me although I don't really have any intention to visit any of them anytime soon.

Zak
13-10-2016, 11:09 AM
No idea. As long as it's a country I haven't been to yet I don't think I would mind.

despect
20-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Id love to go back to Greece. I think my next ideal holiday would be Spain or France :)

Zak
19-01-2017, 05:42 PM
Well I'm off to the Caribbean in March but it's not my ideal holiday.

nat965
25-01-2017, 09:52 AM
New Zealand, or Indonesia for sure. Short, easy trips. I don't have any friends in those countries.

despect
25-01-2017, 07:25 PM
I'd love to go to America also that'd be amazing!

TinyFroggy
19-10-2018, 02:06 PM
Fully sponsored holiday to Maldives will be my next ideal vacation <3

LUCPIX
19-10-2018, 02:38 PM
My soul begs "Macchu Picchu" and "Egypt" and who are we to ignore it?

-:Undertaker:-
19-10-2018, 11:18 PM
As a single destination, I am drawn to Rangoon, Burma at the moment.

But let's be honest, i'll go pretty much anywhere. So much to see and so little time to see it all!

Zak
20-10-2018, 04:48 PM
My soul begs "Macchu Picchu" and "Egypt" and who are we to ignore it?

Egypt is amazing. Try a Nile river cruise, you won't regret it :)

Sian
20-10-2018, 09:55 PM
Back to Thailand and go to see all the mountain temples.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!