PDA

View Full Version : What sports do you play?

thatc00lgirl
11-10-2016, 03:47 PM
What sports do you play?
How long have you playing those sports?
Are you doing it professionally or just casual type?
Do you like other sports too and wish you could play that too?
How did you pick up this sport / these sports?

I play golf and i do swimming too. I play badminton and hand ball too but everything's for leisure purposes &
exercising. I've been playing golf & swimming since i was young, about 8. I could've gone professional, but i
chose not to. My dad's pretty much the driving force behind golf & swimming & badminton. I played netball
for my school's team for about 2 years before i was transferred to another cca since apparently they "needed
people". I like basketball a lot but i can never seem to aim properly, which sucks. I picked up these sports through
my dad, who is a good swimmer & golf player, who has gotten awards when he was younger. My mum is more
of the cooking person and my dad is more to the sporty person, which i have inherited my "aquatic" skills from
HAHAH.

How about you?

someboyrafa
11-10-2016, 04:26 PM
i used to play football when i was younger but i got really lazy so i just stick to watching it

x-s-x
11-10-2016, 09:03 PM
I don't play sports now but used to play rounders & netball at school ages ago

Elegance
11-10-2016, 11:57 PM
i go to golf driving ranges with my dad but i'm not actually good at golf
i do lots of cycling though and occasionally i'll go swimming

Lucy
12-10-2016, 01:13 AM
Many moons ago i used to play Football (Soccer) on full outdoor pitches, nowadays I stick to Volleyball or Indoor Football.

e5
12-10-2016, 05:41 AM
I play field hockey in the 'Premier League'. Also just recently started the gym to get fitter and I'm slacking a bit recently!

FlyingJesus
12-10-2016, 02:07 PM
I like basketball a lot but i can never seem to aim properly, which sucks

Slight hindrance there :P

I play football in a 6 a side league, used to play full 11 but actually prefer the smaller, more intense games. A looong time ago I played basketball, wasn't great since I'm not exactly tall but had decent control and stuff so that was fun but then it sort of fizzled out as people got older and couldn't be bothered lol

Empired
12-10-2016, 08:26 PM
I don't play sports but I do have a very active job. I cycle 6 miles (it's 3 each way) to and from work most mornings and am moving round on my feet for 9.5 - 10.5 hours a day.

Not sports but I rly don't want to come home and do more exercise tbh. :(

Expling
15-10-2016, 05:50 PM
I don't actually like a sport but I like walking!! I tend to walk around my local park at least once a week and walk to and from school each day :)

Kasabian
18-10-2016, 11:53 AM
Unless its race walking, that doesnt count Expling; ;l

i play football. I also skateboard but class that as more of a hobby

Cerys
18-10-2016, 11:57 AM
I do extreme sleeping x

I used to do cross country, football and rugby (proper rugby not tag) but I just got too lazy and I haven't run in probably 6 years

-:Undertaker:-
20-10-2016, 09:46 PM
i cycle

i'm really good at swimming though but don't get chance much to do cos no pools close by to me

Zak
01-11-2016, 02:35 PM
I play 5-a-side on occasion. I also go to the gym.

I used to run and play rugby.

the.games
01-11-2016, 04:05 PM
I despise most sport - but play the occasional bit of Rugby and have an occasional jog :P

despect
11-12-2016, 01:10 AM
I used to play tennis quite a lot just because I was really good at it and it's the only sport I'd actually look forward to when I was at school. I've had great memories playing tennis. Other than that I'm completely shit at every other sport :(.

Sho
11-12-2016, 01:25 AM
i used to play a lot of football in primary school and played for the village team then got picked on in secondary school for playing so i stopped. played for the school hockey and netball team for about 4 years before becoming lazy. now i don't do any :P

King-Tom
11-12-2016, 04:56 PM
football football and.... football!
at least twice a week!

onceawinner
22-12-2016, 08:04 PM
Rugby/Football

someboyrafa
23-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Rugby/Football

Do u want to be Scott brown when u r older

onceawinner
23-12-2016, 11:13 AM
Do u want to be Scott brown when u r older who's that !

Josh!
23-12-2016, 06:45 PM
Sailing, baseball and hockey and I ski

onceawinner
23-12-2016, 09:27 PM
football football and.... football!
at least twice a week!

I used to play for school lol

.... and do for college Team

someboyrafa
25-12-2016, 10:13 AM
who's that !

My hero. A footballing god.

Yassok
25-12-2016, 10:57 AM
Well , I'll tell you my story.When I was 12 Years old I went to a new School because we moved from our old city.
In my first day in this school, I got bullied by three Kids who were about 14 Years old.They Stole my Stuff, Insulted me
In front of everyone I liked(A girl I used to Like).I couldn't just pass that.I went to my Dad saying: "I want to Join a Martial art".he replied:"Sure"
.My dad ordered me to choose the best Martial Art for me.After some Researches on the net, Asking some friends...
I picked "Boxing" (Still 12 Years old).I went to this School were I learned awesome moves , Defending skills ....
But Like a Dumb i thought I became Muhamed Ali Klay after 3 Weeks of learning Boxing.I went to school and when those
Kids tried to bully me again I knocked out One of those Guys,while the other Just started Punching me and Kicking me.
I learned a lesson and Just kept Learning Boxing.After 3 Years of Learning Boxing,Those guys tried to bully me again
But this time out in the Streets.I Fought them , Knocked them all out, But I got a broken nose. Since then No one tried
to bully me again.After few days I asked the Girl stated above out, But she simply refused(LOL).After few days,I met
a better girl "Victoria" and She became my GF till now.

onceawinner
25-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Well , I'll tell you my story.When I was 12 Years old I went to a new School because we moved from our old city.
In my first day in this school, I got bullied by three Kids who were about 14 Years old.They Stole my Stuff, Insulted me
In front of everyone I liked(A girl I used to Like).I couldn't just pass that.I went to my Dad saying: "I want to Join a Martial art".he replied:"Sure"
.My dad ordered me to choose the best Martial Art for me.After some Researches on the net, Asking some friends...
I picked "Boxing" (Still 12 Years old).I went to this School were I learned awesome moves , Defending skills ....
But Like a Dumb i thought I became Muhamed Ali Klay after 3 Weeks of learning Boxing.I went to school and when those
Kids tried to bully me again I knocked out One of those Guys,while the other Just started Punching me and Kicking me.
I learned a lesson and Just kept Learning Boxing.After 3 Years of Learning Boxing,Those guys tried to bully me again
But this time out in the Streets.I Fought them , Knocked them all out, But I got a broken nose. Since then No one tried
to bully me again.After few days I asked the Girl stated above out, But she simply refused(LOL).After few days,I met

Immense fair play here mate - not as I like/love Martial arts but you go to respect it I say

Yassok
25-12-2016, 12:49 PM
Immense fair play here mate - not as I like/love Martial arts but you go to respect it I say
Thank you Amigo ;)

onceawinner
26-12-2016, 10:56 AM
Thank you Amigo ;)

You have got my name wrong my friend - but cheers huh!

Yassok
29-12-2016, 12:15 PM
You have got my name wrong my friend - but cheers huh!

Not Really. Amigo isn't your name ;). Amigo means Friend in Spanish or something like that , not more.

onceawinner
29-12-2016, 12:35 PM
Not Really. Amigo isn't your name ;). Amigo means Friend in Spanish or something like that , not more.
Fair enough thanks bud

Absently
29-12-2016, 01:32 PM
Inspiring story!!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Yassok
29-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Inspiring story!!

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Thx

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!