PDA

View Full Version : [Articles] Terrific Travel Agent! - Ends 22nd November

Martin
16-11-2016, 11:57 PM
http://www.habbcrazy.net/resources/fonts/2/Terrific%20Travel%20Agent!%20.gif

I recently got my first ever passport, and I'm extremely keen to explore the world! My first ever proper holiday abroad (excluding Ireland) will be to Amsterdam early next year, which I'm super excited about! Whilst the weather is getting colder here, it's definitely a great time to consider a holiday if you like warmer temperatures! Sometimes even some of the colder countries are beautiful though!

In this competition I want you to choose a country for me to go on holiday to, and sell it to me! Tell me something good about why I should visit that country! The entry which makes me want to visit that country the most will win!

Prize: 2 Weeks Forum VIP, 200 Tokens and 2 Raffle Tickets

cameron446:
20-11-2016, 11:08 AM
Africa because it has lots of wildlife and its lovely and hot. So you would easily catch a sun tan

KrayZee777
22-11-2016, 03:50 PM
New Zealand. I'm moving there in a month and I am very excited about it. There's free Wi Fi almost everywhere (Habbo(x) unlimited! Hallelujah! ) and their currency is so strong you could buy a car with one or two weeks of work. Trust me, you DO NOT want to go to Africa. I live there and if I was in your position, I'd never come here.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!