PDA

View Full Version : Most Beautiful Place

scottish
20-11-2016, 06:19 PM
What's the most beautiful place you've ever been?

Where's the most beautiful place you'd want to go (based on other opinions/pictures/etc?)

I've always wanted to go to Iceland (ofc there's Sweden/Norway too) for the Northern Lights as it looks amazing.

buttons
20-11-2016, 06:21 PM
Italy
ok w can go to iceland

Cerys
20-11-2016, 06:27 PM
same ive always wanted to go to iceland, i think we're going on a northern lights cruise in 2018 tho so not long to wait !!

out of the places ive actually been.... idk cos ive mainly been to greece and even tho its a lovely place its just all rocky and dry but lindos was quite pretty ! tho i think the best place has to be when i went skiing in bormio in italy, it was so nice

i really reaaallly want to go to antarctica cos it looks amazing

scottish
20-11-2016, 06:28 PM
same ive always wanted to go to iceland, i think we're going on a northern lights cruise in 2018 tho so not long to wait !!

out of the places ive actually been.... idk cos ive mainly been to greece and even tho its a lovely place its just all rocky and dry but lindos was quite pretty ! tho i think the best place has to be when i went skiing in bormio in italy, it was so nice

i really reaaallly want to go to antarctica cos it looks amazing

im coming

j0rd
20-11-2016, 07:20 PM
probably Ibiza old town

I'd love to go to iceland though

Zak
23-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Santorini

Reality
23-11-2016, 07:36 PM
It's hard to decide between Iceland and Abu Dhabi but I think Iceland tops it!

Went to Iceland a couple of years ago and it is amazing! We traveled to the Blue Lagoon straight after we got off the plane and about 10 minutes after we got in to the lagoon it started to snow it was so magical! It is a truely unique experience but the only downside is that you need to take a lot of $$$ as everything is very expensive sometimes x2 the price of UK prices on things just like water or tea and coffee's.

I really want to go to, Japan!!!

despect
23-11-2016, 07:47 PM
I loved Greece. We went to a island called Lindos which was SO beautiful :D

scottish
23-11-2016, 07:57 PM

Went to Iceland a couple of years ago and it is amazing! We traveled to the Blue Lagoon straight after we got off the plane and about 10 minutes after we got in to the lagoon it started to snow it was so magical! It is a truely unique experience but the only downside is that you need to take a lot of $$$ as everything is very expensive sometimes x2 the price of UK prices on things just like water or tea and coffee's.

how much did u spend in iceland

i want to go

Reality
23-11-2016, 08:13 PM
I took about £500 GBP which is around £70,700.00 ISK but I still had to use my card to pay for other things as the money honestly didn't last long after paying for certain little excursions such as giant Icelandic rover tour and gifts.
how much did u spend in iceland

i want to go

Cerys
23-11-2016, 08:35 PM

What time of year did you go? nd for how long? Cos I'm wanting to go but my mums like oh if we go we'll only go for 3 days, but surely thats not enough time to do everything ?!?

Also despect I'm assuming you mean you went to Rhodes then to lindos town?;)

scottish
23-11-2016, 08:36 PM
How much do you reckon you spent in total in £? :P

Bloody brexit gonna cost me more.

Reality
23-11-2016, 08:43 PM
Cerys;
It was around March/April and no 3 days is certainly not enough to do everything, we went for about 5-6 days and that allowed us to travel the whole island, because there is a road where if you follow it you can go all around the island and get back to the same place as u started just following the same road.

scottish;
In total it was nearly £700-800 but I do like to just spend unneccisary money and on gifts for people, so it really depends what you're planning on doing whilst you're out there too, like if you want to go to the Blue Lagoon, Glacier Walks, Icelandic Rover tours they definitely all add up.

nat965
28-01-2017, 08:28 PM
Been to Hawaii, great place.

I'd go to Dubai if I could, so hot ish but yet beautiful.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!