PDA

View Full Version : Womb Mate ~ Ends 30th November

Samantha
22-11-2016, 12:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/5GT9mMZ.gif

As Catchy is our new manager, I decided to do a competition that relates to him a little bit as the last I know he is a midwife, hence the 'Womb Mate' title! Also, someone called their twin their womb mate, and the idea for a competition was born (pun intended). For this competition, I want you to tell me who you would choose as your womb mate (aka your twin) and why. It could be a celebrity, someone in your family or even a Habbox Forum member - the possibilities are endless.

The most interesting will win!

Good Luck.

Prize: One week forum VIP, 50 Tokens and 2 Habbox Raffle Tickets

KrayZee777
23-11-2016, 11:47 AM
I guess I would like to have Megan Trainor be my womb mate for one reason. SHE IS AWESOME!!!

Joe
24-11-2016, 11:56 AM
I'd pick Prosiary; as he's weaker than me and I'd strangle him in the womb and live life as the superior only child.

DaisyMae001
24-11-2016, 07:43 PM
I would choose my friend kaisha cause we are so alike and get on so well. She cheers me up when im down and we would get to spend EVEN MORE time together!

Rokgal-v2.0
23-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Yuxin; is my og womb mate but FlyingJesus; seems to like8 some cool tunes so he can be womb mate #2 and we can jam togethe

Edit: sorry I'm the biggest noob going this shut like 3 weeks ago

Gina
23-12-2016, 02:59 PM
Yuxin; is my og womb mate but FlyingJesus; seems to like8 some cool tunes so he can be womb mate #2 and we can jam togethe

Edit: sorry I'm the biggest noob going this shut like 3 weeks ago

30th
november
: )

Yupt
24-12-2016, 06:25 PM
30th
november
: )

The date on the thread title is only actually an indication, competition doesn't officially end till its moved to the sub forum so this is actually still open.

Posting non-entries however is against the rules but by the looks of it no-one is really checking so screw it.

Gina
24-12-2016, 06:26 PM
The date on the thread title is only actually an indication, competition doesn't officially end till its moved to the sub forum so this is actually still open.

Posting non-entries however is against the rules but by the looks of it no-one is really checking so screw it.
loool livin the rebel life tbh! :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!