PDA

View Full Version : John saying hi!

JohnLivingston
04-01-2017, 03:01 PM
Hello Habbox!

My name is John, and I am the new Habbox Help Desk Manager! I have been around the Habbo scene for about twelve years now. I actually just joined the .COM hotel a month ago. I am coming from owning a retro fansite.

I look forward to bringing new ideas to the Habbox Help Desk, meeting all of you, and being an active part of this community.

On Habbo, my name is john.livingston. I enjoy wired and room building. I work full time in marketing in web development and social media. During my free time, I love hiking and reading.

Thanks,

John

Kasabian
04-01-2017, 03:19 PM
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/familyguy/images/3/33/Buzz_Killington.jpg

Welcome aboard

Chris
04-01-2017, 03:28 PM
Welcome to Habbox, good luck in your new role :)

xxMATTGxx
04-01-2017, 03:36 PM
Welcome to Habbox and the best of luck in your new role! :)

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/familyguy/images/3/33/Buzz_Killington.jpg

Welcome aboard

*beep noise*

Welcome aboard this 08:15 Virgin Trains service to London Euston. Calling at Stockport, Stoke-On-Trent and Milton Keynes Central. We will arrive into London Euston around 10:26. First class is at the front of the train, standard class is in the middle and the rear. The unreserved coaches are U and F and the shop is located on Coach C. Coach A is the quiet zone and I would like to remind you if you are seated in the quiet coach that your mobile phones should be on silent or switched off and keeping your noise levels to a minimum.

There is no smoking permitted throughout this train.

As it is the weekend, anyone who has a standard ticket are able to upgrade to first class for just £20. Make your way to one of the first class carriages and find yourself an unreserved seat.

FlyingJesus
04-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Hi John! Welcome to Habbox, looking forward to seeing what you bring to the role :D goooooooood luck and don't let the Prosiary bite

Expling
04-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Welcome john!!!
Good luck :)

despect
04-01-2017, 05:47 PM
Welcome! Its great to see a new face joining the management team. I look forward to what you bring to the Help desk! :D

Samantha
04-01-2017, 06:55 PM
Hi welcome to the forum and good luck!

Kronics
04-01-2017, 08:51 PM
Welcome to habbox and good luck in your new role! :D

King-Tom
04-01-2017, 10:39 PM
Welcome! Good luck in the role!! :D

LUCPIX
04-01-2017, 11:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/O2pQxPH.gif

lemons
04-01-2017, 11:26 PM
hi john lets be friends

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to Habbox and the best of luck in your new role! :)

As it is the weekend, anyone who has a standard ticket are able to upgrade to first class for just £20. Make your way to one of the first class carriages and find yourself an unreserved seat.
i get this same service and to be honest what is the point of getting first class seeing as it's like exactly the same as quiet coach a if you pick a good seat and it's always empty

xxMATTGxx
04-01-2017, 11:31 PM
hi john lets be friends

- - - Updated - - -

i get this same service and to be honest what is the point of getting first class seeing as it's like exactly the same as quiet coach a if you pick a good seat and it's always empty

I personally like the chairs on their own in first class. So it's 1 chair, table and another chair opposite. I only do it when's it's cheap thanks to railcard and booking early

Joe
05-01-2017, 10:17 AM
Love the name! Welcome and good luck!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!