PDA

View Full Version : Choctastic - Ends 8th February

!:random!:!
28-01-2017, 07:32 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Rr3ndk8.png
Mmm chocolate! Most people love it and others prefer to not have it at all. Just the other day I was enjoying the film Charlie and the Chocolate Factory when suddenly it got me thinking, what if I could make my own chocolate? What would be in it and how would the packaging look?

So I would love for you guys to give me your ideas! :D

For this competition, I'd like you to design your own chocolate bar, include: packaging, flavours, etc.

Prize: 20 credits, 2 weeks forum vip & 25 tokens!

cammiee.
01-02-2017, 05:53 PM
New competition, get involved! :)

Neptupid
02-02-2017, 07:10 AM
I feel like coffee and choclate combined is underrated. I would make a bar of choclate and each line of choclate would have a stronger hit of coffee so I can make it through the day! No doubt it would be so unhealthy but oh well coffee is always worth it.

Conor
08-02-2017, 04:30 PM
I think Haribo chocolate and would taste like the cola bottles. Sounds quite horrid :o but the package would be the same colours as the cola bottle with the words "thirsty? Not anymore!"

Martin
08-02-2017, 05:04 PM
Okay so mine would be called

"Chocolate Bar"

and would essentially be a bar in a slab of chocolate

Each square will contain a different alcoholic beverage, making it like a bar!

The packaging will be of a bar with lots of delicious alcohols and drunk people and stuff, and the slogan will be

"All the fun of a night out in 500 grams of sugary goodness. Who needs friends when you have chocolate."

olliepotterton
08-02-2017, 09:50 PM
I think Haribo chocolate and would taste like the cola bottles. Sounds quite horrid :o but the package would be the same colours as the cola bottle with the words "thirsty? Not anymore!"

They already make Haribo Chocolate bars I believe... :|

EDIT: What... I swear I've had a gummy bear chocolate bar before. Oh well.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!