PDA

View Full Version : Latest Values - Surname

Surname
16-09-2005, 04:58 PM
Hello, here are my latest normal rare values, :)

Yellow Marquee: As you probably know, the value of rares that come out of the catologue usually range between 0.4-0.6 CS. I think this will prove the same with the Yellow Marquee. However, in the long, I feel the Yellow Marquee will prove more popular then the other newer rares such as The Screen or The Ice-cream Machine. Currently, the value the Marquee is being traded for is around 0.5 CS, give or take a few credits, but for now, I would start of with placing its value at 0.5 CS

DISCO Sign: Over the last week, I have seen the Disco Sign being traded a lot for less then its current rare value, so I would lower the Disco Sign to around 0.8 CS

Bronze Nelly: After seeing this traded for slightly more then its current value, I still say it is worth 3.5 CS.

Majestic: Over the last day or two, I have seen the Majestic being sold/bought for less then its current value - But not by a lot. So I would estimate the value of the Majestic at around 5.2 CS

Throne: I have seen the Throne traded recently for less then its current value, so I would estimate the value of the Throne at around 19.4 CS

Thank-you,
Surname

Tristan
17-09-2005, 01:01 PM
Hi Surname :)

Thanks For Your Report. I agree with... :o all of your values! Thanks for providing us with such accurate values! Please continue reporting!

Thanks

-

Sam, Rare Value Reporter Trialist.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!