PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Mam - Ends 30th March

Conor
14-03-2017, 01:39 PM
Thank you Mam

So, Mothers Day is on Sunday 26th March. I've only got my Mam a card, as the presence of me is more than enough :D. However, I have come up with a great competition for you guys!

So, for this competition, I'd like you to tell me what are you getting your Mother for Mother's Day this year? The idea I think is the sweetest wins.

Prize: 5 Credits, 50 Tokens & 2 Raffle Tickets

Martin
23-03-2017, 01:33 PM
​This competition is now OPEN! Get entering! :D

cheesycrisp
24-03-2017, 12:27 AM
I live miles away from my mum at the moment so i'm going to go back and surprise her! and she doesnt know im comming with
a bunch of flowers and chocolate!

olliepotterton
25-03-2017, 05:31 PM
Absolutely nothing.

ItsMeerken
26-03-2017, 10:31 PM
I'm not usually the type to buy things for people as you said Conor, it's the presence that counts, however this year I decided to buy my mum some of her favourite flowers (expensive too...) and some bookings for a spa.

She was over the moon!

Cassiieee
28-03-2017, 02:52 PM
I live in a different country to my Mum. So my Mothers Day to my Mum was a little different than possibly anyone elses.

I sent my Mum a box of little goodies. I bought her the 3 piece Ornament that spells out Mum with cherubs on each letter, a big galaxy bar of chocolate, a pink rose, a photo in a frame of me and her at Christmas time, and I also sent her a really big photo Frame where you place 3 photos in. With 3 pictures of my baby scans in, from week 12, week 20 and week 30. :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!