PDA

View Full Version : what are your solutions and strategies to help reduce energy consumption?

SeptemberNum
27-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Tackling the challenges in sustainability, energy efficiency and climate change requires a strong commitment from companies and private sectors, governments, agencies and NGOs. As an organization, what are your solutions and strategies to help reduce energy consumption and contribute the change towards a more sustainable world?

scottish
27-03-2017, 04:39 PM
I am not an organisation, so nothing.

-:Undertaker:-
31-03-2017, 09:19 AM
i don't believe there's a need to limit energy consumption so none.

interestingpal
05-04-2017, 03:03 AM
Tackling the challenges in sustainability, energy efficiency and climate change requires a strong commitment from companies and private sectors, governments, agencies and NGOs. As an organization, what are your solutions and strategies to help reduce energy consumption and contribute the change towards a more sustainable world?

In our business, we try to lessen our operating expenditures. We choose to be more energy efficient by the help of an energy consultant because we believe that they know better in terms of some good solutions to reduce our energy usage.

SeptemberNum
23-04-2017, 01:31 AM
Yes, our company recently got help for a strategic energy management program (https://www.ecova.com/solution/strategic-energy-management/). They're still on the planning stages but I wonder how much it will do to reduce our energy consumption.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!