PDA

View Full Version : Hehe, so long suckers!

Landon
15-06-2017, 11:42 PM
It's probably about time I go, I've caused too much trouble and hurt too many feelings lol

The forum is on a downhill slide. Used to love being here: HabboxLive was my place to be many years ago back when I didn't care about politics or anything. Was awesome getting so many listeners and meeting so many people. Articles was also great, I wrote a lot even though I may not have gotten as many views on the articles as I wanted.

Before I go, just some tags for some notable people:

-:Undertaker:-; - Essentially my partner in crime in current affairs lol. Thought you lived in the US like me at one point!
Conor; - We fought a lot sometimes but you've always been a fun guy to talk with. Great skype calls
cameron446:; - We spammed the HxL chat together and it was great pissing people off with you
despect; - Great Hxl and forum manager, really good guy, and im sorry for bogging your forum down haha
DJ-Tripjay; - Loved seeing you high on skype
King-Tom; - for being the bully victim in HxL and a cool guy
Brandon - Don't remember your name on here. But had fun with you.
FlyingJesus; - We disagree on almost everything, but other than our daily fights, I enjoyed talking with you and you did a great job with the events department.
Expling; - I must not forget you. We fought a lot about how departments were being ran, but you're a really good guy and I enjoyed your presence haha
Brad; - Got you involved with HabboxLive, and while we may not have seen eye to eye with our views, you could always talk to me regardless.
Lew; - We disagreed on virtually everything, but you were always willing to run the articles department and you did a great job.

Anyhow, the only person you all have to fight is Dan at this point haha. Find me on skype, or if you liked my politics views, follow @usalandonc on twitter, its my political account :)

Peace, and let the likes commence

-:Undertaker:-
15-06-2017, 11:51 PM
Oooh no. It's sad I am sure people would agree when anyone leaves the forum, especially a top poster!

Hope you stick around but if not, followed on Twitter and best wishes :) xx

Martin
15-06-2017, 11:54 PM
Awww, no! Sorry to hear you're leaving Landon! :( YAY for articles!!!!

Hope you have a good life!

lemons
15-06-2017, 11:58 PM
thank fuck for that

FlyingJesus
16-06-2017, 12:10 AM
Try not to shoot anyone

James
16-06-2017, 12:20 AM
adios sorry we didn't get to chat

despect
16-06-2017, 12:34 AM
Thanks Landon, good luck in life. Shame it had to come to this :(

DJ-Tripjay
16-06-2017, 05:45 AM
Good Luck, My friend, ill miss those late night skype calls ha ha ha ha! Ill always remember you my friend. The reason I came to habbox is I don't want the
last part of my child hood to die ..... and i guess that its just that im given a chance to re-live . Its a shame to see you go my friend. I will miss you my friend

Im guessing if I told you not to go it would not change your mind, because at any rate the decision is not mine to make

So Goodbye My friend . Best of luck in your future adventures . Maybie one day we will cross paths again. Because remember good byes are not forever
So thank you man for all the times we shared, and I will miss you, and those times.

I will never forget you,

Your Pot Crazed Hippie Friend - Joshua - James Jackson (DJ - Tripjay)

e5
16-06-2017, 05:54 AM
No one will ever leave until the forum is physically not accessible anymore lol, just best o' luck!

Conor
16-06-2017, 08:21 AM
Ohh goodbye Landon, good luck for the future

David
16-06-2017, 09:32 AM
adios sorry we didn't get to chat

you'd have regretted it if you did

Charlie
16-06-2017, 09:42 AM
See ya

BlueEyedSarah
16-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Sad to see you go :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!