PDA

View Full Version : VIP Power! - Ends 28th June [Win 10 Credits & tokens!]

Martin
21-06-2017, 06:52 PM
https://habbox.com/text/100/VIP+POWER

As many of you oldies will know, we offer VIP on our forum which gives you benefits such as a beautifully coloured name, custom usertitle and bigger avatar and signature limits etc. Being a very important person obviously comes with its perks!

In this competition I want you to come up with a new perk that could be given to those who obtain VIP! It can be as crazy as you like, be it the ability to ban forum members, or the ability to make all your posts pinned to the top of threads! The funniest suggestion will win!

Prize: 10 Credits & 100 Tokens

Lewis
21-06-2017, 06:55 PM
A fast pass to skip the queue for habbox events and get straight into the game.

edit: I know this isn't a forum feature as such, but I'd imagine this is still a valid entry?

Martin
21-06-2017, 07:03 PM
A fast pass to skip the queue for habbox events and get straight into the game.

edit: I know this isn't a forum feature as such, but I'd imagine this is still a valid entry?

OMG LEWIS GIVE ME TIME TO DO MY "THIS COMP IS OPEN" POST AT LEAST :@ Jokes, it's fabulous you are so fast <3

and of course, that is a fantastic entry! :D It can be absolutely anything Habbox related!

THIS COMP IS TOTALLY OPEN BTW!!!

_spirit
22-06-2017, 12:18 PM
Turn members forums upside down Bolt660;

.:TaylorSwift:
27-06-2017, 04:49 PM
Hmm . . . Ability to have their post be shown first thing a user logs in? (Such as every user would have an option as a VIP to click a box for all users to be sent to that link directly)

Lew
28-06-2017, 08:28 PM
animated (like flashing) usernames

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!