PDA

View Full Version : Little things - Ends 8th July [Win 2 Weeks Rainbow VIP & Tokens!]

Yupt
30-06-2017, 12:54 AM
https://habbox.com/cache/scripts/fontgenerator/functions/events.php?font=103&str=little+things

No this Competition is not about any part of Bolt660's anatomy.

Most the competitions I've ever written have been inspired by things occurring in my life at that time, and this one is no different. Today I was due to start a new job but annoyingly as I arrived I was told that because the current manager had been given his notice, I wouldn't be able to start until the new manager arrives in four weeks.
When you're as bored and poor as me that's really quite annoying and where this competition came to me from. So, for this competition post below something that may appear petty small or insignificant, but is in actual fact REALLY annoying.

Prize: 2 Weeks Competitions Rainbow VIP & 100 Tokens

Martin
01-07-2017, 11:15 PM
This competition is now OPEN! :D Good luck if you decide to enter! :)

cameron446:
02-07-2017, 08:23 AM
Getting asked by a friend to go for a meal so you get to the place and then they ring saying sorry can't make it ......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sloths
06-07-2017, 04:15 AM
I was off from work sick yesterday which was great woo day off but all my drugs were in my drawer at work so I had to suffer :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!