PDA

View Full Version : Lower league football better than Premier?

King-Tom
03-07-2017, 07:31 PM
I just wondered what your opinion was, Is lower league football better standard than premier league?

Prem seems so boring to me and I enjoy watching lower leagues

What's your opinions?

David
03-07-2017, 07:45 PM
la liga >

King-Tom
03-07-2017, 07:47 PM
la liga >

I do like a bit of Spanish league to be fair, I must say though italian league seems very slow to me!

FlyingJesus
03-07-2017, 08:49 PM
It's often more entertaining but definitely not a better standard :P otherwise those players would be in the top league obv

King-Tom
03-07-2017, 09:04 PM
It's often more entertaining but definitely not a better standard :P otherwise those players would be in the top league obv

Yeah I deffo agree, I love a bit of league 1/2, I think it's because they're all do terrible they make each other look decent lol

FlyingJesus
03-07-2017, 09:15 PM
You get random sparks of absolute genius in lower leagues because they're less professional about it all so more inclined to take risks I think :P also the most HIDEOUS crunching tackles which are great

King-Tom
03-07-2017, 09:22 PM
You get random sparks of absolute genius in lower leagues because they're less professional about it all so more inclined to take risks I think :P also the most HIDEOUS crunching tackles which are great

Haha yes I agree, I witnessed a broken leg tackle at a match this season for Yeovil town, was a absolute crunch and the ref gave a yellow for it and in the second half they had a new ref LMAOO

effurt
04-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Dont follow football

King-Tom
04-07-2017, 09:49 PM
Dont follow football

Fair enough pal haha

FlyingJesus
04-07-2017, 11:01 PM
Speaking of terrible football from terrible leagues, Glasgow Rangers just lost 2-0 to a team who came 4th in the Luxembourg league and were expecting to be thrashed so badly that they'd planned a party for after the game to drink their sorrows away. In terms of relative skill level it's about equivalent to Millwall turning up at my home town and getting beaten :P

King-Tom
05-07-2017, 07:23 AM
Speaking of terrible football from terrible leagues, Glasgow Rangers just lost 2-0 to a team who came 4th in the Luxembourg league and were expecting to be thrashed so badly that they'd planned a party for after the game to drink their sorrows away. In terms of relative skill level it's about equivalent to Millwall turning up at my home town and getting beaten :P

hahaha wow! Just shows anything can happen on the day!

TravisOak
05-07-2017, 08:43 AM
I have been to watch a lot of professional lower league and actually have been offered to lower league teams and I feel there is a lot of passion in their games because they aren't all money grabbers. These play because they love football, not because they get payed £70,000 a week :D. However, their games can get very boring too!

King-Tom
05-07-2017, 08:54 AM
I have been to watch a lot of professional lower league and actually have been offered to lower league teams and I feel there is a lot of passion in their games because they aren't all money grabbers. These play because they love football, not because they get payed £70,000 a week :D. However, their games can get very boring too!

Yes, exactly mate, one week a team can play brilliant the next being with no chance creation

TravisOak
05-07-2017, 01:21 PM
Yes, exactly mate, one week a team can play brilliant the next being with no chance creation

It's quite funny with the prem teams as against the top and the likes of Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and so on, they play amazingly and put up a good fight. But, when they come up against the teams that aren't doing well at all in that season, they play shockingly bad! :rolleyes: :D

King-Tom
05-07-2017, 01:55 PM
It's quite funny with the prem teams as against the top and the likes of Chelsea, Manchester City, Manchester United and so on, they play amazingly and put up a good fight. But, when they come up against the teams that aren't doing well at all in that season, they play shockingly bad! :rolleyes: :D

Yeah! And upsets from lower league teams against Prem teams can happen so easily it's quite embarrassing for the prem teams haha!

someboyrafa
05-07-2017, 08:30 PM
no, have you ever seen yeovil come from 4 down to draw 4-4.

King-Tom
05-07-2017, 09:33 PM
no but i have seen Yeovil 3-0 up to then bottle it and draw 3-3 vs exeter 23rd march lmfao someboyrafa;

James
06-07-2017, 01:03 AM
Lower is definitely better. More about the game than the money

King-Tom
06-07-2017, 08:36 AM
Lower is definitely better. More about the game than the money

Yeah man, sick of all these pros letting fame get to their head when they're not even the best players

someboyrafa
06-07-2017, 08:50 PM
no but i have seen Yeovil 3-0 up to then bottle it and draw 3-3 vs exeter 23rd march lmfao someboyrafa;

not quite 4 goals in last 22 minutes with a tiote screamer.
ive been to a few gateshead matches in the conference and the standard of football is so bad its like watchng pub teams in your local 11 a side pitches.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!