PDA

View Full Version : Are/Were your grades good, at High School?

LUCPIX
06-08-2017, 02:26 PM
http://testdb.msmagazine.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Report-Card.1-300x198.jpg

Remember your report cards, if you really had one, in your high school. Were your grades good, bad or FLAWLESS?

My grades ... they would be exceptionally good/high and, sometimes, exceptionally bad/low, swinging back and forth, just like a rollercoaster. Most of the times, I'd be an average student with my 8's, 7.5's, 9's (probably, the Northern equivalent of B-,B and A- ??) but, sometimes, I'd finish the trimester with lots of 10! (once, I managed to achieve six "tens" out of 9, which was crazy)

Absently
06-08-2017, 05:36 PM
ya in primary school my grades were always on the high end!!! then I got to secondary school and just gave up :)

Neversoft
06-08-2017, 06:37 PM
My grades at high school were rather poor. I was one of just very few in my class to pass English, and I got just enough to go onto college. I went to a failing school, it was in special measures and actually closed down the year after I left. But I went onto college, then university, and now I'm to start my masters degree next month. There's so much weight put on grades and school education, but at the end of the day you're just a child. I finished school over ten years ago, and don't feel my grades from then represent me at all.

Mikey
07-08-2017, 03:12 PM
My grades were ok, weren't terrible but weren't amazing. Usually got Bs with some As.

Charlie
07-08-2017, 06:34 PM
I feel like my grades just got worse over time, especially during my last 2/3 years of school because I hated the place and wouldn't bother going. I feel if I didn't hate it so much and put the effort in, I'd have gotten great grades but ah well, what's done is done!

Sloths
08-08-2017, 01:26 AM
Yeah my grades were usually pretty high, apart from Calculus I just couldn't understand anything past achieved (C) level for calc...

My uni grades started above average then got pretty high at the end.

Joe
08-08-2017, 07:30 AM
Grades were always good. Top of classes in primary and then got 11 GCSEs A-C.

despect
09-08-2017, 06:03 PM
My grades were quite good, mostly C's apart from 2 subjects but either then I'm still quite happy!

Zak
10-08-2017, 10:01 PM
My grades were bad. I was excluded from school but still came out with OK grades. Didn't matter in the end, got into university and passed with ease.

Sho
10-08-2017, 10:49 PM
my grades were fine, probs could be better but i passed so all good

Timmy.hi2
11-08-2017, 12:52 PM
I left school with pretty much no GCSES mainly Ds and Fs but i aced college with a level 2 in music with a disctiction and my Level 3 Music with 2 Merits and a Pass. I am now just finishing my degree in audio production I all ready do some work as a live sound engineer for small events.

PrettyLoven
09-01-2018, 08:16 PM
Grade school I was so so. My reading and math were always low. That was when I was put in Special Education because of my reading comprehension. I did good in middle school. I even got honor roll. High school I did well too. I had a 4.0GPA but only because during my Senior year I had to drop my Pre-Calculus and Senior Math class. LOL. Surprisingly I did well in my English class. Even writing.

I admit I could have tried harder. But overall my grades were good.

.:TaylorSwift:
23-01-2018, 07:28 AM
Yeah my grades were usually pretty high, apart from Calculus I just couldn't understand anything past achieved (C) level for calc...

This is the same with my situation. I’m taking Calculus right now and planning to take it again in College. I only got a B/C for my Chemistry Class, but all were around A’s and a few B+

Jarkie
23-01-2018, 09:44 AM
My grades were awful at school. I was avging a D at most.

But I got into college and ended up getting three A grades at A-level, then going to uni and walking away with a high 2:1 so it can be done. have faith!

Sian
26-01-2018, 08:24 PM
GCSE's were pretty good, A levels awful, degree not bad.

Ekelektra
29-01-2018, 06:34 AM
My grades were really good up until the middle of high school when I was put into the higher group and I fell in math especially because I skipped a whole year of it. My final score was lower than I expected but actually not bad overall.

In uni I was good but by the end I wasn't enjoying it and also got sick so ended up doing more poorly and finishing right on the average.

Drewar
30-01-2018, 04:59 AM
Top of my class, of course. *sassy girl emoji*

TinyFroggy
10-10-2018, 01:03 AM
My grades during my 1st year of primary school and my 1st year of secondary school is awesome af. But for the other years, I guess, I just lost the touch. Hahah. But I would say, I passed with the flying colors for all the big examinations (the one that really matters in the end). Hihi. So proud and happy with my school performance XD

Samantha
10-10-2018, 03:13 PM
They were ok, nothing amazing, but I got enough GCSEs and 3 A Level as well - did better in my GCSE English Language than I thought I would so it was a great shock seeing the results when I got them. I believe I could have done better in my maths though; we had 3 exams to do and I got a D for the first one (resat and got a C), then I got a B for my second one (I wanted to resit as I was 6 marks off an A, but I got moved down a set pointlessly and wasn't allowed to resit it). I then got a C on my final exam but it was a foundation paper - if I got to resit the other one I believe I'd probably have pushed it to a B and I would have been even happier with that.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!