PDA

View Full Version : Ello ;)

Solaris
02-10-2017, 06:37 PM
Hello people of HabboX,

My name is Solaris (aka Nick), I've been on Habbo for 9 years now and I've to be honest Habbo did change a lot for the better worst. However, that is not my concern. My concern right now is the survival of HabboX, Habbo's No #1 Fansite.

Recently, I realised there were many changes made to HabboX, there's a new chain of command and many other more. There are also a major heavy loss to HabboX's manpower. I've been following HabboX for 7 years now and this is the first time I've ever seen HabboX not doing well.

I wish all the best for the current manager and hope to better reform HabboX for the better good.

Your Regards,
Solaris.

Jimbob66
02-10-2017, 06:41 PM
:o ( years!!!

LUCPIX
02-10-2017, 06:50 PM
Hello people of HabboX,

My name is Solaris (aka Nick), I've been on Habbo for 9 years now and I've to be honest Habbo did change a lot for the better worst. However, that is not my concern. My concern right now is the survival of HabboX, Habbo's No #1 Fansite.

Recently, I realised there were many changes made to HabboX, there's a new chain of command and many other more. There are also a major heavy loss to HabboX's manpower. I've been following HabboX for 7 years now and this is the first time I've ever seen HabboX not doing well.

I wish all the best for the current manager and hope to better reform HabboX for the better good.

Your Regards,
Solaris.

Ello, Sol

Culturally speaking, the average internet user today does not even know that forums exist and to make things worse, an environment of discussion and exchange of intellectual ideas seems threateningly astringent for today's internet does not require you to be smart, or have a strong opinion (after all, they will always have a couple of trendy people that will "build opinions" so you can share on your social networks later!!!) or anything like that. So I think that Habbox is one of the few good exceptions we can find out there and just knowing that it is relatively alive and breathing is something to be proud of. Who knows, we can make our castle rise again?

Welcome and don't be timid, Solaris!

Keegan
02-10-2017, 07:50 PM
welcome to the forum!! :)

despect
02-10-2017, 08:29 PM
Welcomeeee :D

Samantha
02-10-2017, 11:49 PM
Hi, welcome to the forum :D.

Solaris
03-10-2017, 06:11 AM
:o ( years!!!

welcome to the forum!! :)

Welcomeeee :D

Hi, welcome to the forum :D.

Solaris
03-10-2017, 06:31 AM
Ello, Sol

Culturally speaking, the average internet user today does not even know that forums exist and to make things worse, an environment of discussion and exchange of intellectual ideas seems threateningly astringent for today's internet does not require you to be smart, or have a strong opinion (after all, they will always have a couple of trendy people that will "build opinions" so you can share on your social networks later!!!) or anything like that. So I think that Habbox is one of the few good exceptions we can find out there and just knowing that it is relatively alive and breathing is something to be proud of. Who knows, we can make our castle rise again?

Welcome and don't be timid, Solaris!

There's an application called discordapp and most of the forums are moving there. It is easier to scout for people and easier to communicate. However, we will not have the threads etc, it's like a live chat discussion etc. If someone needs help, it'll be help by live support immediately. I'm planning to propose this idea to HabboX.

Charlie
03-10-2017, 02:52 PM
Hey, welcome to the forum. If you're interested in joining one of the many departments we have, I'm pretty sure there is a few openings so you could join us and help bring some life back into Habbox :)

lawrawrrr
05-10-2017, 10:24 PM
We actually have a big influx of staff at the moment, not losing them, over the last few weeks! I just wanted to also say that while we don't use discord (we did investigate it but the majority of our users preferred keeping on Skype) we 1000% have the "live support" and recruitment element you're suggesting!

Anyway, welcome to the forum!! I'd be happy to listen to any other ideas you have :)

RuthOnToast
06-10-2017, 02:28 AM
just realised your peter welcome to the forum

Ekelektra
06-10-2017, 03:53 AM
Welcome to Habbox! And also HxHD :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!