PDA

View Full Version : Bloody Mary ~ Ends 3rd November

despect
28-10-2017, 03:42 PM
https://habbox.com/assets/images//04a99d2e48f43e937dc49fbd1333cdad.png
After watching paranormal activity I remembered I once had this app where you point your phone to a mirror and say "Bloody Mary" three times and she appears in the mirror, I remember being so freaked out. Ever since then Halloween scares me to the core!

For this competition I'd like for you to tell me if you could make any Halloween based app for phones, what would you make?

As it's Halloween the prize will be FULL Halloween armour set or 1 month Halloween VIP!

Everyone who enters will receive 15 tokens!

Best of luck!

Ekelektra
30-10-2017, 04:57 AM
An app that tells you where all the good trick-or-treat houses are. Trick-or-treating isn't very big where I live but we always have lollies if anyone comes and I know a few streets really get into it and have loads of houses, but no one knows about them! I also know a few houses who put a lot of effort into decorating for Halloween.

So I would make an app that tells people where the houses or streets that are participating are or where the really awesomely decorated houses are that you should check out to see their decorations.

LordlolXD2
31-10-2017, 04:11 PM
I would make an app that would have a little game you could play that upon pressing the start button it would start a little animation showing a house on a hill with fog and you entering it in a 1st person view and then you could turn on the camera on your phone and look around your room or house or any place with the lights off and you would be able to see images of spiders or fears that you can enter into the app appear on the wall, like spiders crawling on the wall if you entered into the app that you have a fear of spiders or something :D

LordlolXD2
02-11-2017, 01:05 AM
I would make an app that would have a little game you could play that upon pressing the start button it would start a little animation showing a house on a hill with fog and you entering it in a 1st person view and then you could turn on the camera on your phone and look around your room or house or any place with the lights off and you would be able to see images of spiders or fears that you can enter into the app appear on the wall, like spiders crawling on the wall if you entered into the app that you have a fear of spiders or something :D

This is the exact reason you don't type while running off of like a pint of coffee. This sounds so much dumber now loool

Please don’t double post on Competition threads, only one reply/entry is allowed ~ Sophie/Sloths

Joe
02-11-2017, 01:11 AM
Defo the best one is Ekelektra;'s BUT

Mine would be an extension on her's where you bid for the best sweets. So I could go on and say "galaxy bar available" and kids will bid on what the best costume is/the best trick they can do to impress and win the galaxy. Defo business opportunities there - in app purchases and everything!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!