PDA

View Full Version : Dude, that's bad... ~ Ends 16th November

despect
10-11-2017, 10:11 PM
https://i.imgur.com/5C0QOWB.png

Sometimes when I look around Habbo I look at some names and think wow, what was you thinking when you made that name, kinda like my first Habbo name... *cringe*

I know many people have had embarrassing Habbo names so for this competition I'd like for you to post below any embarrassing Habbo names you've had in the past or any you've seen on Habbo, the funniest will win!

Warning: Please keep the entries clean!

Prize:

10c OR 1 month competitions VIP

cheesycrisp
10-11-2017, 11:29 PM
I went on habbo and i saw someone usernamre Nanny-for-hire years ago and i was like WTF LOOL

LordlolXD2
11-11-2017, 10:05 PM
My username. Made it when i was like 11. Please.

Martin
11-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Bolt660

Sloths
12-11-2017, 11:19 PM
Erm my usernames started with sophie2394 changed to 1umbrella1 (umbrella- when banned) and is now sloths. The only embarassing thing really is everyone would sing Rihanna’s Umbrella song at me...

I was Finnickss for a short while when Maria and I went through a Hunger Games phase

Samantha
12-11-2017, 11:37 PM
I had the username 'boner' from the 2011 name deletion, it managed to stay undetected for a while as I didn't go on it. One day I decided to go in the Habbox Help Desk with it and Martin; banned me for it, the name got banned on Habbo permanently after that too.

Ekelektra
13-11-2017, 02:04 PM
One of my old usernames was BabyBubbles which if it didn’t make me look childish already was followed by my birth year which told everyone that I was only 10, although I would have been pretending to be older.

My first username was kitty followed by enough numbers to be a phone number. It was alright at first but I had to make a new account later because whenever someone said my name it would come up as bobba.

Joe
13-11-2017, 07:19 PM
I used to have podge300 and fishman1 - pretty awful, not competition winning though lmao

Jarkie
14-11-2017, 09:48 AM
I guess my username? When I made it I thought it sounded like "yorkie" my fav chocolate bar at the time. Later did I found out it sounds more like "Jerkie :P". I also used to have VIP-Jarkie when they allowed for a very short time VIP- at the beginning of names :P!

hannahpig
15-11-2017, 05:22 PM
My old habbo name was Hannahpih �� was meant to be hannahpig. Stuck with that typo for years. My username now on habbo is a dreadful mistake too

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!