PDA

View Full Version : Who am I?

Slopure
31-12-2017, 06:27 PM
HEY IM SLOPURE!

I was formally known as Gumy13 which that account was hacked along with the e-mail (yaaay habbo fansites back in the day.) So I restarted and created a new account with an avatar called Gumy15.

Habbox first came to light in my eyes in 2009. I attended the most classic of Habbox events and tuned into that morning radio which had peaks of 54+ listeners. Later in 2010 I decided to officially become apart of the forum community of Habbox. I than was so inspired by the radio and the amazing DJ's I soon was accepted to be a DJ by ,Jess, the Radio Manager, and with an amazing Head DJ BAMitsKristyy. They taught me everything I knew and became a very silly humerus DJ over the air making silly mistakes (which no one ever caught!)

I tended to be very off / on Habbox, ventured off helping out newer fansites become something good. Even opening my own fansite for awhile. But always something in my heart was with Habbox. I ended up always coming back with the strong community at the time. I quit Habbo for two years starting 2015. Being busy with the business world I decided that I needed to have some fun. So I decided to start playing Habbo again and came back to what I enjoyed most: Habbox!

I hope to get to know some new people, and see some old mates from the past!

If you ever wanna chat add me on Habbo: Slopure

:)

despect
31-12-2017, 06:32 PM
Hiii! Your name is familar, I was JamesOYES back then. Its great to see you back!

Slopure
31-12-2017, 07:25 PM
Hiii! Your name is familar, I was JamesOYES back then. Its great to see you back!

haha YES!! I do remember you, most remember me as DJ GUMMPSTER :P

lawrawrrr
01-01-2018, 04:11 PM
HEY publicly welcome back!! GLad to have you :D

Joe
02-01-2018, 12:52 AM
Hey! Cool back story - I love it when people post like this!!! Welcome back to Habbox and I look forward to getting to know you! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!