PDA

View Full Version : A Life Without School

:PixelStar
17-09-2005, 01:34 PM
Ok i have heard so many of my freinds at school saying "oh i hate school so much. Its so pointless,"
but what would happen if there was no school no one would be able to read, write, answer sums when faced with money?
we are really lucky to have school as we learn so much others in poverty like Africa for instance cannot and altough sometimes school's tough with Bullies and bad Teachers or maybe even kinds of Racism the UK and many other countries take it for granted so please think whenever you say "School is Bad" or "School ****s" think of those in poverty and think if you didnt have education what would you have done in later life :)

Feel Free to comment

RainFall.
17-09-2005, 01:39 PM
Pixel,

I dont see a point in making this friend, considering there is already a thread too do with this by X-Ray,

Please close :-)

:PixelStar
17-09-2005, 01:50 PM
I didnt notice and im just saying my opinion on the matter

Revenge
17-09-2005, 02:05 PM
He be kinda right... X-ray has almost the same thread.

:-Rico-
19-09-2005, 03:18 PM
If we had no school we couldn't go on habbo :(

EletricMornings
19-09-2005, 04:14 PM
whycouldnt we?

Lord Zero
19-09-2005, 05:36 PM
whycouldnt we?

Wouldn't be able to read or write. And if there was never any means of education, computers probably wouldn't exist.

:-Rico-
11-10-2005, 10:56 AM
Exactumundo :) Rep for the smart guy :P

.Mike-
14-10-2005, 12:10 AM
Okay, I am one of those people who hate school so much, so I got a new idea for school, dont make it so long, maybe like 8 years is fine lol

ttranquility.
14-10-2005, 12:12 AM
Too bad theres a strike going on though, well in BC. xD No school since Friday..

kaut
14-10-2005, 12:22 AM
Okay, I am one of those people who hate school so much, so I got a new idea for school, dont make it so long, maybe like 8 years is fine lol

Here in America you can legally drop out at 16.

Pretty much a life without school is a life of working... which also isn't much fun. :(

Habbox-Gal
14-10-2005, 12:23 AM
Ok i have heard so many of my freinds at school saying "oh i hate school so much. Its so pointless,"
but what would happen if there was no school no one would be able to read, write, answer sums when faced with money?
we are really lucky to have school as we learn so much others in poverty like Africa for instance cannot and altough sometimes school's tough with Bullies and bad Teachers or maybe even kinds of Racism the UK and many other countries take it for granted so please think whenever you say "School is Bad" or "School ****s" think of those in poverty and think if you didnt have education what would you have done in later life :)

Feel Free to comment

Umm I love school

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!