PDA

View Full Version : Riddikulus ~ Ends 30th May

despect
22-05-2018, 12:20 AM
http://habbox.com/text/japan/Riddikulus

Being a massive Harry Potter geek I know at least the majority of the spells that are cast in the films. One of favourites has to be "Riddikulus" you can turn your greatest fears into something funny, I mean who wouldn't want that?!

For this competition I want you to tell me what is your greatest fear and what would you turn it into if you had cast this spell!

Prize:

Main winner will win themselves 15c.

*All other entrants will be placed into a random number generator to choose 3 other winners, all winning themselves 5c each*

Best of luck!

YellowBelli
23-05-2018, 06:28 AM
This competition is now open!

Deactivate!
27-05-2018, 09:58 AM
This Is Where Everybody Laughs At Me.. But... I Have A Fear/Phobia Of Butterflies!

If I Could Use 'Riddikulus' I Think It Would Turn Into A Flying Monkey.. Because Monkeys Make Me Laugh & Smile!
(& It would remind me of The Wizard OF Ozz & That's A Magical Film <3)

Samantha
27-05-2018, 01:06 PM
Well I have a fear of death (it's not as bad as it used to be), but I would change it into a magical land that you go to when you die, but all the people who are there turn into Habbo avatars and speak in a humorous monotone.

xXPerfumeXx
27-05-2018, 07:39 PM
As a big fan of Harry Potter, I really like the spell Riddikulus.

When I was young, I was really afraid of the nighttime (not that i'm a werewolf and I'm scared of the moon), but because I was afraid of the dark, I always think that there were monsters around me when I can't see clearly at night.

If I was able to use the Riddikulus spell, there would be stars spiralling around me, allowing me to see my surroundings, telling me that there is nothing to be afraid of.

*PS - sorry if its a bit short, hope you don't mind

Cadigyna
27-05-2018, 11:21 PM
people will laugh at this too but:

I have a fear of full grown dogs with no control, as they try jump up at you and eat you as well as not wanting you to have children.

I would use the Riddikulus spell and have it turn the dog into a version of me that actually tells funny jokes cause I'm always laughing at myself for telling embarrassing jokes or pranks so it would be a smile on my face to actually tell a good one for once and a good laugh too as I will find it hard to believe its actually happened!

TinyFroggy
30-05-2018, 07:59 AM
Okay. I know this sounds stupid but I am scared of tall people. I feel as if they can just crush and trump over me if they wanted to, easily.

So, with Riddikulus, maybe making them look like the tiniest person on earth that fits on my hand wouldn't be that bad. It's not like I have the intention to do anything to them, back :P

Blance
30-05-2018, 10:18 AM
Ok, Ok, Ok. i hope i dont get any angry habbos around here,

like tiny Froggy before me, i too have a "stupid fear" and to the people out there that dont have this fear, you wont understand it.

the phobia is actually called Achondroplasiaphobia
I wouldn't say im afraid that much that id consider my fear a "phobia", but for those who haven't already searched Achondroplasiaphobia in google. its the fear of little people, midgets/ dwarfism etc. (complete opposite from TinyFrog lol)

for the longest time i was ashamed of it, why? what am i so afraid of, i mean these people cant help it, they are perfectly normal. and full functioning members of society, so why did i have this fear and uneasiness? maybe a childhood trama, id like to blame it on something like that but in reality, i dont know why. ive met a few people in my travels that share this fear aswell. were not bad people. just easily scared lol

i dont want to go into this that much further, considering i may already see some people looking at this thread thinking im a *******, far from the truth tho.

-Blance.

FlyingJesus
30-05-2018, 12:44 PM
My biggest fear is being non HC, so my riddikulus spell would summon HC-only clothes and colours *+*+*+

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!