PDA

View Full Version : Hipster Hype - Ends 27th June

Sloths
29-05-2018, 08:39 AM
http://habbox.com/text/black_style/hipster+hype

I don't know about you but some of the trends going around at the moment are rather questionable. For example, let's talk about some of the clothing going around for women currently - some girls look like they're dressing like they're 80 years old but think they look hip and sexy? I don't get it??? Like you do you girl, but do you realise you look like a grandma???

So what I want to know, what trend do you think is a bit odd and should end right now, and why?

May the best win!

Prize: Habbo outfit from the catalogue OR 2 weeks VIP

YellowBelli
20-06-2018, 12:59 PM
This competition is now open!

jamiexo
20-06-2018, 08:41 PM
In the USA, a trend that is very popular right now is teenage girls wearing “mom jeans” they are basically Jean material but super loose and have weird bottoms at the end of the legs. They do look comfy, I do admit, but do you really wanna look like a 40 year old soccer mom that has a mini van and 5 kids? Not my cup of tea :p

Blance
21-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Damn Face Tattoos.
Like Really people what are you thinking when you decide to do that?
take Post Malone For instance. he got a new face tattoo not to long ago under his eyes that says "Always tired"

take a minute to let that sink in, did you do that? If so, then you took 5 mins longer then it must have taken some of these guys to actually decide this was a good idea,
i mean to each their own right? if that what people wanna do then do it. but really now! if that isnt a cry for a attention i dont know what is lol.

not to mention majority of these people getting there faces tattooed are these "Trap Rappers" all they rap about is how messed up they are on drugs and legal 'Scripts (Prescriptions)
weird how hip-hop/Rap has changed from selling drugs, to being on drugs.

its a sad, sad world we live in :P

Samantha
21-06-2018, 08:45 AM
Furry sliders or any sliders that look like slippers!

https://media.karousell.com/media/photos/products/2016/12/18/charles__keith_furry_sliders_1482027643_267e9f3c.j pg

lawrawrrr
21-06-2018, 03:42 PM
Samantha; I actually want a pair of those :(

My pet peeve for clothes is 1000000% cropped JUMPERS what’s the point it’s supposed to keep you warm not barely cover ya boobs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cadigyna
21-06-2018, 11:27 PM
teddy bear jackets that look like jackets, I really don't get why the young generation would want to wear this stuff or its fur. They want to look famous or rich but in the end trying to make themselves look like a 70-80 year olds who have a hard time keeping warm?

https://i.imgur.com/rAY0VrW.jpg

Ekelektra
22-06-2018, 04:43 AM
jamiexo; oh no I have a pair of those at least I think you're describing the same thing!

I hate shorts that are so short that you can see the lining of the pockets sticking out from the bottom. It just looks so bad.

And like I buy full length pants with no pockets but super short shorts have pockets? Unless they have fake pockets and the lining is fake then that's really crazy.

TinyFroggy
23-06-2018, 09:22 PM
Fanny pack.

Oh come on. Stahppp.

Hannah
24-06-2018, 01:54 PM
I'm with Samantha and the God awful Sliders.

WHY?! They're basically slippers - and the things people chose to wear with them too... ugh. Like some girls will literally go out in a really nice dress, and then a pair of those monstrosities.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!