PDA

View Full Version : Hello From 2009, I Guess

TinyFroggy
31-05-2018, 08:52 AM
Hey everyone!

It's been years since I've played Habbo and now I'm back for almost a month already XD
Though, I do however once in a while every year will just open and look around for half an hour or so. And everytime I do that, I will also open a second tab to see Habbox. Unfortunately though, Habbox weren't as busy and as packed as it used to be. The good side though, the competition section brings less competitors :p

I remember back then when Habbox radio was almost 24/7. Hahah. And the rare values section, I love it so much! I am not sure but the last time I open Habbox, I rarely get to listen to the radio and I couldn't find the rare values section anymore.

Anyway, I don't think you guys are turning worse. Maybe just because the same thing goes with Habbo. So, I'm really happy to see that you guys are surviving amidst all that. I will always come back to Habbox and there will never another fansite that is as dope as you!

Just a little introduction, my Habbo name is TinyFroggy but since the merge, I have to change it to TinyFroggy# since the one without hashtag goes to my Habbo US account though I am more active in the UK. I was active in Habbo from 2008-2012. I've once became a trialist dj in Habbox but got kicked out because I was violating the song choices. Something about copyrights and curse word XD I was a very young teenager back then and English wasn't my first language, so I was quite noob and don't really get the rules and requirement of what songs can be played and what not. It's hard for me to detect them.

Anyway, I used to be close with Richie and PurpleJassie (they are Habbox ex-staffs) and I kinda miss them but since I stalked their profile already, it seems like they left Habbo too.

Lastly, nice to meet all of you. I guess, I'm an oldies here. Hoping to know you and be a good friend (before I stop playing again :p)

Samantha
31-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Hello, welcome back! I remember being close to Purplejassie years ago too, and I definitely remember Richie. I miss them both, but it's nice to see older members return too :).

Blance
31-05-2018, 11:38 AM
Welcome! Glad to See More "Old Timer" habbos coming back for the nostalgia.
Hope to see you around :)
:nrblackdragon:

despect
31-05-2018, 12:10 PM
Great to see you back!

Joe
31-05-2018, 12:53 PM
Hey! Cool to hear from you - you'll be pleased to know Rare Values is back ;)

Thanks for sharing man!

cameron446:
31-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Welcome back and we do have the rare values back :) Habbox.com/rares (http://habbox.com/rares)

LUCPIX
31-05-2018, 05:18 PM
Indeed our demographic density no longer can compare to one of those prosperous RCT theme parks where we see loads of tiny computer people spread around the theme park playing... discussing... messing around... while your eyes tirelessly try to follow everything that is going on and feeling the dopamine of the abundance running thru our neurons, what we currently have is nothing more than a reflex of the times and now we, as brave survivors in the poverty of the tweet-sized-messages era, well, we are more than proud to say that, even though we're having sex (HA! HA), paying some bills and following "smarter" people so we can share points of view instead of having to accept the terrible tasks of writing our thoughts ourselves... we are here, regardless, lacking in quantity, maybe, but never in quality and our brains thank us a hell of a lot because of that

tl;dr - welcome back

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!