PDA

View Full Version : Competition: Trading Off WIN 10C - Ends 29th August

TinyFroggy
13-06-2018, 09:37 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Chinese/Trading+Off

Well, the reason why I stay for all these years playing Habbo is because I love trading so much. It's a business life I wish I could have. However, there are some bad trades I've made. One particularly bad trade that I made was to trade the Noble Crown for 1200 coins. I ended up wearing it by mistake when I actually wanted to keep it for years to come. Apparently now the Crown averages at 666c in marketplace. Fml.

So yeah, I guess everyone makes a mistake and you must have probably done the same too? Why not share it with the world how stupid you were? Hahah. Jk. Or not.

Tell us the worst trade you have made (buying off catalogue or marketplace is not included) in your Habbo life.

Prize is 10c to cover back your loss (at least a small part of that huge loss) and 2 weeks forum VIP.

YellowBelli
22-08-2018, 06:49 AM
This competition is now open!

Samantha
22-08-2018, 12:25 PM
Before the Market Place came I owned a shop on Habbo, I had started playing Habbo a lot more and become a trader, buying for less and selling for more to make a profit. At the time in my shop I had my Gold Bars because I was happy with how many credits I'd made when this person came in saying they were buying a Valentine's Cauldron for 50 credits - they weren't worth this much as far as I knew, but back then we only had Habbox to go on and the price was fairly high but not 50 credits high. After I saw this, another person came in the room saying they were selling one for cheaper, so because I started merchanting back then I bought the cauldron for however much it was - I got scammed basically, so it's the worst trade in terms of losing out on about half the credits because of it, the other person never really wanted the cauldron, they just wanted someone to buy it for more than it was worth :(.

My best was when someone gave me 70c for a gold bar lmao.

LidyaWillows
26-08-2018, 06:11 PM
My worst trade tbh is paying for some lovely fancy teleports and OFCOURSE they did not connect to eachother :):)::):):)

YellowBelli
27-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Bump!

jamiexo
28-08-2018, 12:38 PM
This is just completely General but when I used to play this game all the tome when I was really young I never knew true value of furniture and stuff so I would always trade so much for something that was probably worth a coin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RoleeAnne
29-08-2018, 03:50 AM
The worst trade was that there was a game. for big rares but I didn't think much of it. So I wanted to get the Fast Pass since it was 20c It was fairly pricey but I didn't think much of it. When I paid for the trading pass. I basically have been ban in the room. What makes matters more worst I had 3 sacks a bc and a tiara, but all I got was clams and cheap things. Nothing from the owner. So over all I got scammed 20c and more.
:[

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!