PDA

View Full Version : Call Me Maybe - Ends 8th August

TinyFroggy
17-06-2018, 02:44 AM
http://habbox.com/text/Bling/Call+Me%20Maybe

Communicating now is way better and advanced than what they had back then during the time of our ancestors. Can you believe that they used to communicate using smokes and pigeons? Yeah, that is so cool but I don't think a rainy day would be a good day to communicate :')

Although we have a boundless capacity of contacting someone through mobiles, there's one important thing that we must have; numbers. Therefore, we are somewhat still limited in a certain aspect. Especially if you wanted to be in contact with very important person or huge celebrity, I bet you won't pass easily (sunglasses)

So, we want you to tell us the one person you wish to have his/her number and what the conversation would be about.

One random winner will get a prize of my phone number.

Only joking.

Prize: 5c

YellowBelli
01-08-2018, 05:54 AM
This competition is now open!

Cadigyna
01-08-2018, 11:31 AM
I would probably wish to have a worker's number then I can keep texting her to add my friend request on social media that she insists I haven't sent yet LOL (its a conversation in some way it is just using technology to communicate!)

jamiexo
01-08-2018, 12:21 PM
I'm obsessed with Shawn Mendes so obviously I would want his number ;) I would really just talk to him about the people behind his music because you can tell that all of his song's lyrics are actually meaningful and have a story behind it. I think it would be so interesting to hear what they're about.

LidyaWillows
01-08-2018, 04:18 PM
I'd have kim kardashian's number... i feel like she'd always help out in a makeup/hair/clothing crisis via facetime

Blance
01-08-2018, 09:01 PM
Ariana Grande's Number, she is SO SEXY!
and id just call to say how her engagement is a mistake and she should come on over to Canada for a visit ;)

id be a puddle! lol

PrettyLoven
03-08-2018, 11:56 PM
I don't know if this count but if Sesshoumaru from Inuyasha had a cell phone and was living in 2018 I sure would want his number.
I would ask questions about himself. I would want to understand him on a deeper level such as his past, how he view himself, goals and dreams, etc. I doubt he would answer me because of how cold and emotionless he is but it may make him wonder why someone would be so curious about him.
Hopefully I could be his friend: )
Then ater all of this I would eventually yet cautiously confess my likeness for him.

^ u ^

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!