PDA

View Full Version : Competition: Pet This (3 Winners!) - Ends 5th September

TinyFroggy
09-07-2018, 03:35 AM
http://habbox.com/text/cars1/Pet+This

Awww... Aren't cats the the most adorable pet ever? (Shhh, you dog people) Cats are calm and elegant, they don't bother you too much and require so little from you. Feed them, scratch them, and... DONE! That's why my first real pet was a cat. Hehe.

https://image.ibb.co/e8T1Mo/tinyfroggycat.jpg

Anyway, my first cat's name was Bobo (the left one). I loved him so much but I guess I didn't appreciate him enough because I let him go when I got into a few problems. Stupid me. I still miss him..

Setting aside that sad vibe, can you tell me about your first pet? It would be so fun to know! And if you have their picture, it would be even better!

5c will be given to 3 random entrants.

YellowBelli
29-08-2018, 08:56 AM
This competition is now open!

Samantha
29-08-2018, 09:39 AM
One of my pets was a hamster called Angel - she was such a big part of our lives and my sister used to play with her a lot! She even managed to teach her to walk up the stairs. I don't think I have a picture, because it was such a long time ago now. If I find one I'll post it in here.

Cadigyna
29-08-2018, 10:37 AM
My first and only pet was a guinea pig named Maggie- best part of my childhood for the little time I had her. She was a good pet she was adorable as well. Knew who was good and bad and also seemed to understand what I say which was a little strange but fantastic.

I don't plan to get anymore pets in the future unless I have kids and provide one for them.

jamiexo
29-08-2018, 10:50 AM
My first pet (who I still currently have) is an orange tabby named Morry! He’s been with me ever since I was seven years old, and I’m now turning 21 in 2 days! Hes the sweeetest cat, except he doesn’t like other animals, so he’s been my only pet since I was 7.

Morry is 13 years old now, but he acts as if he is still a kitten. He LOVES to play, and he still has his hunting instinct from when he used to be an outdoor cat when he was a younger cat.

Not only is he playful, but he also finds time to cuddle up with you. Honestly, my dad is his favorite, but that doesn’t mean he doesn’t find time to cuddle with me. He always snuggles up with me when he’s really cold, or if he can sense something is wrong with me. I got my wisdom teeth out and I was in SO much pain but he stayed by my side and tried to comfort me. He also did the same thing when I had a really bad migraine.

He’s my little baby and I’m so glad to have him as my first pet :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corina35
29-08-2018, 04:42 PM
http://i1076.photobucket.com/albums/w445/corinacute/IMG_0154_zps2wal6c5v.jpg

The above picture is of my first cat Tiggy who is sadly no longer with us but she was the sweetest shyest cat ever. Always hiding away when guests came over. She also had a fascination for shoes. I now have another cat called Merlin who is the complete opposite of her.

LidyaWillows
29-08-2018, 08:40 PM
My first pet was a gerbil called Flower! My brother had a gerbil called speedy. Ironically speedy was very slow and flower was very fast... she was quite nasty because my brother once accidentally sat on her lol (she escaped)

Deactivate!
30-08-2018, 03:27 PM
I have had waaaaaaay too many pets growing up.. but as a on adult in an adult relationship (married now) I will use my beautiful baby boy Barney as my 'first pet'.. he is a rescue dog from Romania and he is a handful.. but I wouldn't change him.for the world.. x

Hannah
30-08-2018, 04:44 PM
This is my first pet. By my first pet I mean the first pet that was truly and solely mine and not a family pet where they loved my mum only. (rolleyes)

His name is Kato, he's a Japanese Akita.

https://db3pap003files.storage.live.com/y4pc4etKnvpVgU8Uzlp_GrEfy1WCrhweTvGxelKE1O8K9i8ZZW 8LeVexHqUmVYvoFgsbR8wNIz3Szmg-VhpBkml8RK6-FPzx9-T4LCX1bb-SLb8a8rB6BvvKNYw__FaxeiDiCqsqqxvC9Z6KTSJS-lynbIkVXLLjKRyUm8KzvAAFPz8AVqjAk4JTUHBw4OwNMJO/HBP_0843.jpg?psid=1&width=1413&height=942

https://db3pap003files.storage.live.com/y4pJpGu3NSH1iqPrtvrzBZnkotuIGnWqQ5eMpVNyejuOdKbkq_ 0k-EnYAsPyzVj5Nxmy3Z5d0Y6fSUgrdkDgmRy3FuRbcJKw6m4lYHA exyaaSeopLNHMQ2bIqWX9CK29S4JwHcfCwclo1ZcV09unOcWZt cohimiRT-zyAjNFAsem6wo7B0W7vWLZepHO6P3E5Fg/HBP_1023-2.jpg?psid=1&width=1413&height=942

He's an absolutely beautiful creature in both mannerism and appearance, who I got from Dog's Trust on 17th December 2016. He's not a massively loving dog until it comes to fireworks, at which point he will be flying towards you (all 36kg of him!).

He costs me an absolute fortune each month, his insurance comes in at £80 per month after he swallowed a mini tennis ball and had to have it cut out of him, along with a £36 15kg bag of dry food each month - and lots of wet food (he'll only eat the ceasar gravy trays, he's very fussy). He requires a lot of walking, like... A LOT. He also blows his coat at least twice a year, meaning tufts the size of the tennis ball he swallowed just falling out of his coat. During these times, he's brushed daily for well over an hour. By that time, we're both bored - but his fur still comes out as though he's never even looked at a brush!

He's very friendly and tolerant, he loves kids and even gets on with cats. Despite this, a lot of people will cross the road when I walk him because he looks so fierce and they stand so dominantly as a breed, but he's so soppy.

LUCPIX
31-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Our verrrrrrryyyyy firsssssssst pet was a Hamster called Ster

He lived before 2003 so few details can be recalled and told here but I remember how ENTERTAININ' it'd be to watch him to run and exercising on his iron wheel or just devouring one of the many sunflower seeds my dad would bring from anywhere

See, whenever we finished reading the day's paper, we'd grab some loose pages and place it under Ster's home so he could poop on the day's pooper and his home was always warm and clear although prob quite lonely

We eventually made him a funeral, his death made everyone BLUE for a while

END

Ekelektra
05-09-2018, 07:13 AM
My first pet except for a few goldfish we had was a white rabbit named Snowy. I remember her fur was so soft but would get everywhere when we brushed her. And my neighbour used to come to our garden and feed her so she was always eating haha.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!