PDA

View Full Version : GetAClue - Glad to be back!

GetAClue
31-07-2018, 08:15 PM
Hey everyone, Clue here!

I hope you are all doing fantastic!
Just stopping by to say hello.
I originally signed up on the forums here back in 2012 and had a stint as a DJ back then, but real life called!
I'm back to do as much DJing as I can, though I'm still a busy fella!
I've been playing Habbo since the early 2000's and my old Habbo name was TicketMaster but I've had GetAClue for about 8 years now.

I'm super excited to be back and glad to help out as a Guest DJ when I can.
I had my first couple shows over the weekend and it was AMAZING thanks to all of you!
I know some of you hang out in the forums and not on Habbo as much, but I appreciate whenever you are tuned in either way!

Great to be back and thanks to everyone who has helped me get back into it so far,
- Clue

Blance
31-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Hey Clue!

Glad to have you back, great job on the air the other day as well. Legend status! lol

i too hail from the golden days of habbo and have come back recently, to many changes i might add. but the nostalgia factor is as high as ever.
glad to see some older members coming back and being a part of the team again, or even coming and saying hello once in a while.

hope to see you around the hotel again soon. :)

FlyingJesus
31-07-2018, 09:08 PM
HI think it was you in hxhd yesterday, welcome back! Are you the real DJ Clue who did a load of Mariah Carey remixes *+*+*+*+ presumably not as he's like in his 50s and very rich but would be cool if you were

GetAClue
31-07-2018, 09:20 PM
HI think it was you in hxhd yesterday, welcome back! Are you the real DJ Clue who did a load of Mariah Carey remixes *+*+*+*+ presumably not as he's like in his 50s and very rich but would be cool if you were

Yes I was hanging out in the HxHD yesterday while I was DJing! Sorry to disappoint you but that is not me! HAH!

Ozad
31-07-2018, 10:19 PM
Welcome back mate, it was great to meet you and you are an awesome DJ!

Sho
01-08-2018, 03:12 AM
welcome back! ~

Ekelektra
01-08-2018, 12:07 PM
Welcome back! I thought you were great on the radio yesterday :)

LUCPIX
01-08-2018, 06:06 PM
Habbox is no longer clueless!!!!!
AHAHAHAHHAH SORRY
Please enjoy our place, we're cool we promise you

lawrawrrr
01-08-2018, 08:25 PM
WELCOME BACK OFFICIALLY ON THE FORUM :D

A
04-08-2018, 03:31 PM
good to have you back as well, welcome back dude!

TinyFroggy
06-08-2018, 04:01 PM
I'm one of your number one fan! Keep on djing okay XD

jamiexo
07-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Welcome back! :) Love the DJing!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!