PDA

View Full Version : [HxSS] Mythical Mermaids

jamiexo
04-08-2018, 02:32 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Beta/Mythical Mermaids

https://habbox.com/assets/images//5cd10eea5839ba1539d672ba285f6d20.png

Hello everyone! As most of you have probably already heard, HxSS is upon us! I am very excited as this is my first one I will be participating in. There are four teams and each team is known for their mythical creature. One of my favorite mythical creatures are mermaids, which will be the heart of this competition.

Mermaids are known as beautiful sea creatures that attract sailors, but they also have magic powers that intrigue people even more. Some mermaids are said to be able to see the future, and some are even said to be able to hypnotize people. Crazy, right?

For this competition, all you have to do is say what magical power you would have if you were a mermaid and what you would do with that power. Winner will be chosen at random among the participants.

Prize: 10 points. All entrants get 5 points each.

YellowBelli
14-08-2018, 09:26 PM
This competition is now open!

IngridSaga
14-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Seduce every octopus just by looking at them.

FlyingJesus
14-08-2018, 11:49 PM
Let's be honest, I'd be the sort of sea witch who steals people's voices in exchange for giving them legs for a day...

Badr56
15-08-2018, 12:27 AM
The magical power of BRUTALLY KILLING EVERY SINGLE HUMAN WHO WAS SPREADING POLLUTION IN THE SEA!

MissBabyP
15-08-2018, 12:49 AM
id just have a trident and control the ocean with it cause why not!!!

Cadigyna
15-08-2018, 02:30 AM
I would have all the water animals as my followers and let them do what they must in order to live in my ocean alongside a rare creature (mermaid) such as myself XD

TinyFroggy
15-08-2018, 09:47 AM
Mermaids are known for their amazing voice. I would just record an album and duet with Adele, one day. One fine day.

LUCPIX
15-08-2018, 05:39 PM
If I were a mermaid Id basically have a super multi-use hair, a LONG as hell hair, which means becoming myself able to move the hair as fast as those submarine propellers; also, I could use the hair as an advanced and malleable alternative to the normie Octopus' tentacles so I'd manage to press the hair tight around the naughty men's neck... and, of course, I'd drive all the mermen crazy in love with that dang big and sparkling purple hair... Ah, that would be the greatest hair in the planet, tbh.

habbo-atilla
15-08-2018, 06:52 PM
If I was a mermaid, I'd love to have the powers to communicate with all the animals living in the sea/ocean.
I'd also love to have the ability/powers to control water.

Kind of a SuperMermaid hero thing.

Samantha
15-08-2018, 07:07 PM
I would have the power to end poverty, my tail can create delicious meals for all.

Red Team!

!:random!:!
15-08-2018, 07:26 PM
If i was a mermaid I'd have the powers to punish those who litter in the sea, maybe then that would save the sealife.

Deactivate!
15-08-2018, 09:01 PM
I would have the powers to make the sea suck down ships so i had all the juicy men to rup and i would have the ability to make humans breath under water and i would be nice to the slimy fishys

Blance
16-08-2018, 12:39 PM
hmmmm.... id have the powers of Aquaman!

...But in reverse obviously, i can talk to humans, and walk real fast. How?... don't know. havnt thought that far. but if aqua man can do it. i can reverse osmosis that shizzz.

Sloths
16-08-2018, 06:47 PM
I’d want the ability to talk to the sea animals, I’d help them out with their problems so no one goes extinct or suffers from rubbish pollution and have my own pod of dolphins to drive my chariot!

Lill-MeeDK
16-08-2018, 08:47 PM
i will have the magical power of killing every fisher that takes all of the whales etc to some freaking center

RoleeAnne
18-08-2018, 12:42 AM
If I was a beautiful mermaid I'd would control people with my beauty, communicate with other sea animals as they can help me attract the humans. I would control how the water will be when people swim and if I have become a evil mermaid. I would drown all my enemies and make them suffer as they did to me in my life

_spirit
18-08-2018, 03:56 AM
Control water and sing to make humans not feel sad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ekelektra
18-08-2018, 12:06 PM
The power to lose my tail and walk on land so I wouldn't be limited to the ocean but could always go back too.

Corina35
18-08-2018, 01:58 PM
If I was a mermaid my mermaid power would be to find a rare pearl in every clam that I find.

RazzleMyDazzlee
19-08-2018, 01:54 AM
If I was a mermaid my power would be to clean the sea of all recycling, rubbish and everything as I think the sea should be clean anyway for all the sea animals to stay alive! :)

RuthOnToast
19-08-2018, 06:26 PM
I would have to power to have normal legs for maybe an hour so i could go join all my land friends

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!