PDA

View Full Version : Competition: New to the Scene - Ends 5th Sep

James
24-08-2018, 08:10 AM
http://habbox.com/text/113/New+to%20the%20scene

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3c/a7/76/3ca77683c8d8e3eba69abd79813292a5.png

With the release of the new Winnie the Pooh live action film reaching cinemas in mid-August, it has been quite a nostalgic trip for those who grew up with him. It was really nice to see that all the same characters were there, including Tigger and his springy tail, Eeyore and his ever-glowing personality, and who could forget cute little Piglet. The thing that surprised me the most, however, is that Pooh had the same voice actor from all the cartoons from the 90's, which is when most of us began loving him. I'm glad they didn't change too much, they just modernised it; but now that's your job!

For this competition, I'd like you to think of a new character to join the cast. Tell us their name, what animal they are and if there is anything unique about this character. The most creative will win.

Prize: Pooh bear! Well.. kinda.

https://image.ibb.co/igW08U/poop.png & https://image.ibb.co/fxrNNp/bear.png

YellowBelli
29-08-2018, 08:54 AM
This competition is now open!

Samantha
29-08-2018, 09:36 AM
I would come up with a Dolphin, called James - of course I know dolphins need to be in the water, but this one is special and was actually born with a human respiratory system so he can survive and he also has the ability to walk! Unfortunately, as Winnie the Pooh characters all emphasise some sort of disorder (Eeyore depression, etc.) James the Dolphin has a bad fear of water, maybe he will overcome it in the movie? Who knows?

Cadigyna
29-08-2018, 11:59 PM
Idk whether this animal is already a character all not as I haven't seen winnie the pooh beyond Tigger the movie, so good luck to me lol

I would come up with a fish named Speedy Skye - she is beyond the normal kind of fish and i would also make her the cousin of Flounder (from The Little Mermaid). She was born with abilities such as sensing when danger is happening within 10minutes, and being able to carry heavy loads as her tail has strength that can carry up to 4 people and/or animals at a time. However Speedy Skye does have a fear of disappointing people - and not being able to save everyone- perhaps with the help of Winnie The Pooh and his friends she might overcome these fears in the movie, and show that their is different ways to save people?

Blance
30-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Hmmm... well to elaborate a little more on what Sam was saying about each character having a disorder.. lets cover those

We have a Bear with an eating disorder, and attention deficit hyperactivity disorder aka A.D.H.D where it is very hard to focus he also has impulsivity with obsessive fixations.
We have a Piglet that suffers from Generalized Anxiety Disorder. The theory states that he may have suffered from an injury that crippled his self-esteem, and that his stuttering problem most likely developed from said injury.
We have an Owl suffering from Dyslexia and Short-Term Memory Loss. Forgets whats been said seconds after its been said, and mistakes the word "school" for "skull"
& a Tiger [Rawr!] which suffers from Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. Always seen bouncing and can never stay in one place for a long period of time. He also seems to suffer from Bipolar Disorder, where he switches from being bright and happy to down and sad.
Aswell as 2 Kangaroos Kanga : Social Anxiety Disorder. She is very overprotective of her son, and she would never let her son make his own decisions because of her overprotectiveness.
& Roo : Autism Spectrum Disorder. He lacks awareness of danger and has a strange attachment to sitting in his mother's pouch. (hes a kangaroo, its not weird! :P)
Also A Rabbit whom suffers from Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD) due to him being very orderly and obsessive.
A Donkey Not surprisingly, he suffers from Depressive Disorder. He always has a bleak outlook on life, and never feels any positive emotions like happiness and excitement.
& Lastly, A Boy, Christopher Robin himself suffers from Schizophrenia. It is believed that all the characters from above are manifested depending on Christopher's mood

[Sorry if i ruined your childhood memories with these larger then life accusations of this fantastic show :P its about to get worse.]

now with that being said, what disorder are we missing? and what animal can i incorporate into the 100 acre woods?

A Squirrel of course! Sally The Squirrel will be her name and she suffers from Alcohol/Substance Abuse a few too many fermented pumpkins and Sally has turned into a full blown Drunk! falling off the wagon numerous times before, causing ruckus wherever she goes, Long nights, and late mornings waking up in someone else's tree, befriending chip-munks only to steal their acorns and brew a hefty nutter-beer. Watch out guys!
Guard Your Nuts! and lock up the pumpkins

[Squirrels getting drunk off of fermented pumpkins is actually a real thing, and its hilarious and cute all at the same time :P youtube that shizz]

-Blance

Deactivate!
30-08-2018, 05:25 PM
A Snake Called Shadrak.. He is a sly B*****d who is always out to get somthing for free and hurt others for the fun of it!

LUCPIX
31-08-2018, 10:53 PM
A Chicken called Suzan Featherbrain, which suffers from a mix of Asperger and Savant-Syndrome . All the ignorant passersby which crossed her ways claim to think of her as an inelegant grumpy person when actually she can't help using all of her energies to think, to think and think and live in an imaginary world of her own and when you expect the less, she hatches a golden egg precisely 1 sec after speaking "166.833!!!!!!" when somebody asks the result of 167 times 999. An important fraction of the gang because, obviously, she's always the first one to solve the problems, no matter what they are.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!