PDA

View Full Version : [Habboxween] Innocent till death!

despect
16-10-2018, 10:07 PM
http://habbox.com/text/Habboween_green/Innocent+till%20death

I'm here to tell you a story of a guy called Frank, he walked around the welcome lounge like he owned the place, catering to all of our Habbo needs (not those kind of needs, lets keep it PG peeps) but he was holding back quite a sinister past, they say it's always the quiet ones!

When he was arrested the newspapers wrote all about his crimes but somehow once he died, the newspaper articles with all of the details from the crimes he committed have gone missing.

For this competition, I want you to post below what you think Frank was in prison for. (please as I said keep it PG)!

May the spooks be with you! (that means good luck in Halloween star wars, I made that up, idk what it means)!

Prize:

Two randomly generated entries will win 50 points each, everyone who enters will win 10 points!

James x

despect
24-10-2018, 11:22 PM
This competition is now OPEN!

Cadigyna
25-10-2018, 06:53 AM
He was in prison for 2 things. 1. Public urination- Frank couldn't always count on the toilets so he would pee in kitchens and pot plants in the lounge when no one but cameras were around. 2. He also stole what was not his like free food and cash

jamiexo
25-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Well, if Frank loved chilling in the Welcome Lounge, I'm going to guess that he started stealing things from the Welcome Lounge when people were not looking. I'm sure he stole some chairs, maybe a lamp. Not sure how PG this is, but I know Habbo babies were a thing, so maybe he kidnapped some of them also (sorry if that isn't PG :( )

Corina35
25-10-2018, 05:46 PM
He was put into prison for impersonating a man called Frank. He was actually a man called Fred who was a distant relative of Frank.

FlyingJesus
25-10-2018, 06:32 PM
Murdering the rep system

YellowBelli
25-10-2018, 06:32 PM
He was the ring leader of a major incident in the habbo lido. He was also habbo trafficking men with afros.

Ekelektra
26-10-2018, 02:37 AM
He got sick of all of the Habbos shouting in the Welcome Lounge while people were trying to think that he killed them all. Ever wondered why the Welcome Lounge looks completely different to how it was in the past? It's because they couldn't get the blood out of the sofas.

Jarkie
26-10-2018, 09:12 AM
Well it all started whilst he was undercover in the Welcome Lounge, he was able to record and gather all data. Once he had what he wanted he caused Sulake a major crash and made most hotels either shut down or merge!! After this, he brought on the great mute... and so on. Some say he has a double act and has loads of follwers who do his bidding. But we will never know that....

Deactivate!
28-10-2018, 06:51 PM
He was abusing his power as hotel manager by using hotel room keys to steal furni from noobs, Callie caught him and he sacked her.. or did he? Her pixel were never found!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!