PDA

View Full Version : For 7 hours journey, car or plane?

TinyFroggy
04-11-2018, 10:39 AM
I'm thinking of travelling with a best friend of mine to see our two other best friends whom live quite far from our place. It is around 7 hours journey by car and around 1 and a half hour by flight. I'm not sure which one is better, to go by car or by plane. For me, the experience of going for a long journey with my best buddy is very compelling and also the idea of having a car when we reach the destination for tour and what not. But the issue is cost. Flight will be way more saving time and money instead because with car, there's tolls, petrols, foods and also the miles used. So, I'm not really sure which one :?

-:Undertaker:-
04-11-2018, 03:21 PM
I really recommend flying instead of a car - you can stand up, go toilet, take a walk, friend doesn't have to drive and can just chat.

Plus statistically, a plane is much safer.

GoldenMerc
04-11-2018, 06:58 PM
Car, gives you the option to move about where you travel to

Metric1
05-11-2018, 05:05 AM
Car, because I can do what I want. Nothing worse than being on somebody else's schedule.

TinyFroggy
05-11-2018, 04:02 PM
I love car because of the freedom. And also the joy. But really, planes seems like a super saver T.T

Zak
06-11-2018, 09:30 AM
Depends. If you don't need your car when you get there then go for the plane.

TinyFroggy
07-11-2018, 04:33 AM
To be truthful, whether I arrive there with a car or not, it doesn't really matter. Cause I'm gonna hangout with two of my bestfriends and they both have access to cars. So yeah.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!