PDA

View Full Version : Drunken Shenanigans ~ Ends 28th November

sexpot
18-11-2018, 04:01 PM
https://i.imgur.com/pdFFlFq.gif

So I'm sure most of you have had alcohol before, probably gotten drunk even! Probably done some rather embarrasing things too ;)

I know one time I got into a fight with a lamppost.... the lamppost won, obviously. Spent the night in a drunk tank for that one.

Your objective for this competition is to tell us the most embarrasing, awkward, weird drunk thing that you've ever done participated in or seen someone else do.

Prize is 10c

despect
21-11-2018, 07:33 PM
This competition is now open x

Triz
21-11-2018, 09:39 PM
Let me tell you a story. One of my close friends called Dean decided it would be a good idea for us and a few other mates to go out on a weekend bender in London. We'd start on the Friday night and continue drinking until Sunday morning. Great idea, right? We were all 18 at the time, so alcohol was a new concept for us (at least legally) and the idea of it all was too tempting for us to refuse, so we booked ourselves a hotel and off we went on a jolly adventure like Bilbo Baggins (no rings though sadly)

The hotel was surprisingly nice, we got it dirt cheap so wasn't expecting much, but we weren't there for the amenities so as long as it had beds and a toilet, we were happy. As soon as we had got our stuff in the room, we headed out to get a taxi and went to this fancy restaurant that I forgot the name of, where we tucked into some fantastic dinner and then proceeded to town where we bar hopped like Simon Pegg in "The Worlds End". I decided for the whole group that we would start the celebration off at the restaurant by ordering a few beers and tequila shots, before heading out Simon Pegg style popping into every bar along the way, which obviously meant more tequila shots.

I got more hammered than I have ever been in my life that night, but I would very much describe myself as a peaceful drunk, so no big deal. My own memories of the evening are naturally a bit hazy or just completely missing, but from what I've been able to piece together, the key events went something like this:

As we exit some bar, some drunken meat-bag tries to start a fight with Dean, who just pushes him away. This eventually attracts the police who show up and suggest to us all that we get in a taxi and go home. We agree and the police hail us a taxi for us to do just that, but this is our weekend bender, we weren't ready to call it a night on our first night, heck it was only 1am at this point. So we tell the taxi driver a random address we googled in our drunken state.

We were driving for a while, but didn't think anything of it as we knew London was terrible for traffic, and we had a nice chat with the taxi driver about when he started his shift and when he finishes etc... you know, the typical drunken conversations with taxi drivers. Well we arrived and we paid the good man and exited the taxi. We had no idea where we were, this didn't look like the place we googled, we're in some residential area, just a few people around and not many cars.

I'm a bit more sober by this point, but still really drunk.

"We can't stay here, we need to run back towards the city, I see signs for it this way"
"Run? Ha, mate it's amazing I can even walk"
"Yes buddy, run, fresh air will do some good, follow me, watch for cars."
And there goes Dean jogging down the street, with me following along like a lost puppy.
After a few minutes, amazingly I haven't fallen over, but I gotta take a leak
"Dean, I gotta take a pee."
"I'm not stopping."

Heck it. I figure I can unzip and just pee while running; so I start messing around with my zipper whilst running. That was one too many activities for my drunk brain to keep up with and I trip, fall and then pee myself, soaking my jeans and my T-shirt. Dean comes back and hauls me to my feet. We keep running til we get close enough to town to find an ATM to get some money out, we decide to hail a taxi and go back to the hotel to freshen up.

By the time I walk into the hotel reception, I'm mostly sober (I think it was all the running) and I got a look at myself in one of the big mirrors. I looked like death, my eyes were bloodshot, I was covered in sweat, pee and god knows what else. I'd scraped my hands, arms and tore a hole in the knee of my jeans when I fell. We went up to the room, I went straight to the shower without a word and contemplated the error of my ways under a steaming hot shower and went straight to bed.

I did not drink a drop for the remainder of the trip.

Ozad
25-11-2018, 04:26 PM
Most of the Drunken Shenanigans are probably far too inappropriate to be posted here...

Going with something slightly more sensible, many moons ago, at a house party me and my friends decided we would play a game called 'The Drunken Collection Game'. We would sit around a table and write a list of random crap we had to roam around the streets and collect, for example... a plant pot.

Once upon a time I returned with an entire tea cup and saucer set, where it came from I have no clue. my friend decided it would be funny to return with a cat... Until next time.

TinyFroggy
27-11-2018, 03:13 PM
I never drunk and never seen anyone drunk. Well, cause you don't actually get drunk much in Malaysia, especially when you are in a Malay community. So, why am I posting here? Who knows? Maybe I just wanna let you think that I am actually drunk right now and I might be embarrassing myself right now and probably won't win this comp anyway. Just passing by.

nic01e
28-11-2018, 11:48 AM
Oh god, I am trying to think of a story which I can post LOL

When I was 14 (essex girl keeping it classy ofc) I was at my mate molly's house and it was the first time I drunk vodka, I was plastered about 3 in the afternoon, I remember this random girl, a friend of hers going through my phone and asking who she should call to get me and I said my dad, who was saved under my phone as father jesus.

Next thing, I had been placed upon a bus alone throwing up in the wheelchair section all the way home, blacking in and out of consciousness and some random old lady giving me a tissue, thankfully a girl who lived down my road was upon the bus and got me off at the right stop, which was still a 20 minute walk from my house and again having to explain to her that my dad was saved in my phone as father jesus and he came and collected me.

I have never been so embarrassed in my life, as I grew up in the village so it went around pretty quickly about my drunken afternoon :O

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!