PDA

View Full Version : HabLottey?! ~ Ends December 6th

Jarkie
22-11-2018, 09:35 AM
https://habbox.com/cache/scripts/fontgenerator/functions/events.php?font=44&str=Hablottery

Imagine this, you woke up one day to find that you have won one million Habbo Credits!

What would be the first three things you'd do with the winnings? Would you buy an army of ducks, donate it all, or even something else!
Let us know below!

Everyone who enters will get 100 forum tokens and one person selected at random will win 200 tokens!

sexpot
29-11-2018, 02:19 PM
this competition is now open!!

jamiexo
29-11-2018, 03:29 PM
Since I’m also an events host the first thing i would do is make a bunch of events rooms. Then after doing that, i would host a ton of games and have awesome prizes for everyone. And of course, the final thing I would do is buy an army of sucks because who doesn’t want an army of ducks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Triz
01-12-2018, 09:51 AM
I would seek to purchase every single LTD rare ever, thus being the only Habbo with LTD rares.
I would also buy every piece of Furni with a duck on/in it and also purchase thousands of ducks because why not?

Ekelektra
01-12-2018, 10:14 AM
I like to collect so I would make collections of my favourite furni, like trophies. And maybe make a long maze.

TinyFroggy
01-12-2018, 03:50 PM
I would sell them for rl money. I know it's against habbo way but yeah, this is just a theory. Lalala~

tbl
01-12-2018, 04:03 PM
OOOH THIS IS FUN! I would 100% buy the oversized scarf. Maybe I'd go on a mini spree buying rares, but I would mostly give all the rest of it away at random.

Ozad
01-12-2018, 04:41 PM
1 - Host lots
2 - Buy 1x every rare/LTD and then realise I am still poor and can't afford them all.
3 - Donate to Habbox of course.

LUCPIX
04-12-2018, 11:52 AM
The chimera of owning 1.000.000GP comes to mind quite often and if there is one thing we can guarantee is that I would half host events/play with the bot/wired stuff for the sake of creating a groundbreaking game 'til the cash fades entirely and, half, would abuse of the savings entirely by hosting, for example, little betting games among the crew at the queue, like OKAY PEOPLE WHO'S GONNA WIN THE CURRENT ROUND? and everyone at the queue who guesses the event's winner receives, let's say, 10C; Ah and I'd always pay something for the 4th, 3rd, 2nd and 1st places too

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!