PDA

View Full Version : Mushu's Playhouse ~ Ends November 30th

sexpot
23-11-2018, 07:55 PM
https://i.imgur.com/nNLjrnk.gif

http://eckes-granini.com/images/best_of/the_best_of_fruit/about_fruits/banane.jpg

So Sian was talking about her guinea pig Mushu in HxHD today and I thought about the typical guinea pig cage and how it could possibly be improved

I started imagining a guinea pig palace and all the amenities that it could have from slides to wheels and various types of food pellets

https://i.imgur.com/uGgz6zN.png?1

Your goal is to write me a description of the most epic guinea pig palace you can come up with. IT'S GOTTA BE EPIC.

Your prize will be 10c or 100 forum tokens

sexpot
23-11-2018, 08:45 PM
this comp is now open :)

Triz
23-11-2018, 09:10 PM
Ok so it's a huge mansion, at least for a guinea pig.

This place has 2 floors, the first floor is where the magic happens.
They got their cribs down at the bottom on the left side, a nice cozy little hut packed with straw
a lovely water fountain in the middle of the cage where guinea pigs can relax and unwind after a hard day of doing absolutely nothing.

Then on the right side under the ramp heading up to the 2nd floor we got the fun-run wheel, where guinea pigs can test their stamina and burn off all those calories their owner has been feeding them.
Next to the wheel is a water dispenser for when they break a sweat and need some much needed H2O.
The rest of the ground floor will be empty, a place for those piggies to run free

Heading up, we have a duel-platform stairway/ramp, letting the guinea pig choose it's preferred method. We have the stairs on the left, and a ramp on the right.
Once up, we have a balcony straight in front, where there is no roof, only walls, giving the guinea pig a sense of freedom, this balcony is kitted out with lots of water-resistant cushions and padding, to give maximum comfort, and even has a heat-light shining down from afar to give the illusion of a mild summers heat.
There is a button that the guinea pigs can press (Easily pressed) which will turn on and off said heat-light... Full training will be given to each guinea pig

Up here we have masses of activities for the guinea pigs to attend too, we have a hole in the floor that leads straight to a slide which will bring the pigs to their accommodation
There is a hammock for the pigs to rest or play on, along with balls scattered around and many things to hide within should they wish to play a game of hide-and-seek.

Narrowing off from the top floor is a tube tunnel which takes the pig all around the outside of the mansion with various spots which open up along the way where the guinea pig can stop comfortably and take in the sights.
There is also another water dispenser up here so the pigs don't have to make the trip downstairs for some water.
The food is located up here beside the hammock.

A closed off bridge which the pigs can only access when their owner has opened it up for them to use is located on the top floor. It's a wooden bridge which leads to a play-pen filled with carrots and fake grass, creating the illusion the guinea pig is outside.

Ozad
25-11-2018, 04:15 PM
I would name him Ronald and build a Hogwarts school for witchcraft and guinea pigs, made entirely out of toilet roll tubes. Sellotape would be used to hold it together and possibly some string for a fancy drawbridge.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!