PDA

View Full Version : Jingle Me Timbers! - Ends December 9th

Jarkie
26-11-2018, 05:12 PM
https://habbox.com/cache/scripts/fontgenerator/functions/events.php?font=26&str=jingle+me%20Timbers

You're a pirate sailing the seven seas...

It is Christmas day and your crew wants to Celebrate Christmas! However, you are near the island full of treasure!

The question is...

Would you let the crew have a day off and celebrate Christmas OR will you command them to continue their quest to the island, not knowing the dangerous that lie ahead?

And why did you choose that option?

The best answer will win Christmas VIP and everyone who enters will receive 100 forum tokens

Good luck ye scallywags!

sexpot
02-12-2018, 06:53 PM
this competition is now open (:

Triz
02-12-2018, 07:07 PM
I would of course let them celebrate Christmas.

When working in a team environment where I have a crew of people who I need to manage; it's important to earn their respect for me as a leader through positive behaviours as opposed to out of fear. This ensures a happy working life for my crew and will raise their morale along with loyalty for me and one another as it will create bonds between my crew outside of the 'working' environment.

This approach is unorthodox for a pirate, but I'm willing to give it a try, if not then I'll be forced to make an example out of a few crew members as they walk the plank.

jamiexo
02-12-2018, 07:24 PM
Having worked in retail for the past four years, I have not been able to celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas with my family due to having to work long hours. I would definitely let them celebrate Christmas, because I know how important holidays are to people. Christmas is 24 hours, there's always a lot more time to continue the quest the next day :) Everyone deserves a little break every once in a while!

tbl
02-12-2018, 09:09 PM
Everyone gets Christmas off! Life is too short not to spend important moments with the ones we love, so they can spend Christmas with their families. However, you better believe we're heading for that treasure the day after Christmas!!

Hopefully they'll be thankful they got to spend Christmas with their families!

LUCPIX
04-12-2018, 09:14 PM
Ought they trip for the gold so they can buy Christmas day and change it for their own convenience

TinyFroggy
04-12-2018, 09:32 PM
Go for the treasure! Motivates them by saying, those treasures will be divided equally and then, they will be celebrating christmas all year long. Plus they really care about money, I know that for sure. Most of them are a-holes without a good attachment of the family. More money, more booze, more girls! Now, gooo... to the treasure and let's be rich forever boys! Rrrrr

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!