PDA

View Full Version : The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! ~ Ends December 15th

jamiexo
02-12-2018, 06:35 PM
http://habbox.com/text/105/Merry+Christmas

https://www.history.com/.image/ar_16:9%2Cc_fill%2Ccs_srgb%2Cfl_progressive%2Cg_fa ces:center%2Cq_auto:good%2Cw_620/MTU3ODc5MDgzMjEzMzk5Nzc1/christmas-hero.jpg

Merry Christmas Everyone! It is the month of my favorite Holiday... Christmas! I love listening to Christmas carols, watching cute Christmas movies, and especially waking up on Christmas morning and opening presents with my family.

I know some of you might not celebrate Christmas, so if this doesn't pertain to you, think of the Holiday that does! :)

For this competition, all you have to do is tell me what your favorite part about Christmas is! This can be anything ranging from the best present you've ever received, or just an activity you do as tradition each year.

Prize will be ?

sexpot
08-12-2018, 06:31 PM
this competition is now open !

Triz
09-12-2018, 10:07 AM
Generally my favourite part of Christmas is just having the whole family together and sitting in the lounge playing board games and having top banter. It's normally the only time of the year we actually all socalise together.

Jarkie
09-12-2018, 01:14 PM
My favorite part has to be where most are having food comers and watching christmas telly with turkey sandwiches and cups of tea!

TinyFroggy
09-12-2018, 03:55 PM
I don't celebrate Christmas. However, I do love miracles. So, on Christmas eve, at midnight, I will go out of my house and stand in the middle of the street and look up to the sky. Hoping to see Santa. It's childish. But idk. It just gives me hope. And somehow peace. The sky are always peaceful and calm during Christmas eve. Don't know why, but I love it :3

nic01e
13-12-2018, 11:46 AM
I really enjoy having the one day off work, where I can just eat my roast dinner with my dog watching me lol

RuthOnToast
13-12-2018, 05:29 PM
I get to spend Christmas at my sisters which means i get to spend the day with my 2 favourite people my niece and nephew and ALSO get to see Gary my favourite dalmatian.

tbl
13-12-2018, 08:17 PM
My favorite part about Christmas is being with family. I also really enjoy wrapping presents for people. I love picking out wrapping paper, bows, and other stuff for the presents.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!